IGNORED

Got NEW Putter Today!

nikeman6
Note: This thread is 4898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That first pic is real nice
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

Is that a scratch I see in the second picture?
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would like to try the blade style method. I tried a different style method at the golf store and didnt care for it that much, but I think the design was the culprit. I like the sole design on the 001 though. How does it feel to you? Does the ball jump off the face like you have to get use to its distance?

My friend loves the Method 003 and does putt well with it so I can't really say much for the other designs. I like the feel of the putter which is why it stayed in the bag over my Betinnardi. Distance control is not an issue. The ball doesn't jump off the face but rolls nicely due to the 2° of loft. I believe the 2° of loft is more the reason why the ball rolls so nicely and not the grooves on the face. I think the putter is right up there with any of the premium putters.

« Keith »

Is that a scratch I see in the second picture?

where?

lol

Driver: Nike SQ Dymo 10.5*
Woods: Nike SQ Dymo2 3 Wood, Nike SQ 3 Hybrid
Irons: Nike Slingshot 4D 4-AW
Wedges: Nike VR Forged 54/12,58/06
Putter: Nike Method 001

Ball: Nike 20XI-x

Note: This thread is 4898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!