IGNORED

HSBC Champions - WGC

Kazuhiro
Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I hope Molinari or Westwood takes it home.

Tiger and Phil? Well, they get into too much trouble and get bogeys. Donald and Els can make a run for it in the weekend.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also rooting for Westwood or Molinari,Westwood should have had a birdie on the 18th though.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

I don't know why, but I kind of don't like the Molinari Brothers. I would love to see anyone else in the top 10 though. I'm pulling for Westwood, Donald, and Woods.

On a side note, yes, Westwood should have made birdie there, especially after going for the green in 2. I was looking at the shot he had to make and was just thinking to myself, "holy crap is he going to have to bomb it to make it over the water." But hey, he did it, and that is what separates me from the pros I guess haha. Also, shame on Phil for missing SO many birdie opportunities today. I'm not a huge Phil fan, and that is part of the reason why: he is too painful to watch play sometimes.

So Harrington made a double eagle and no video footage of it? They probably were busy recording a three putt from Tiger.... But its understandably since he IS the best american in the field - 11 shots back from where the action is.

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

So Harrington made a double eagle and no video footage of it? They probably were busy recording a three putt from Tiger.... But its understandably since he IS the best american in the field - 11 shots back from where the action is.

i saw it during the live footage. They actually didnt show Tiger that much, they showed the leaders the most and then would switch around to different people and Tiger every once in awhile. I dont think I ever saw Tiger tee off once.

I saw it during the live footage. They actually didnt show Tiger that much, they showed the leaders the most and then would switch around to different people and Tiger every once in awhile. I dont think I ever saw Tiger tee off once.

Great, isn't it?

I don't want to see Tiger when he's not in contention. I don't want to see Tiger walking off of the green, talking to Stevie while walking down the fairway. I don't want to see Tiger missing 50% of fairways & averaging 12 GIR I don't want to see Tiger flub 20-yard chips into the bunker like he did on #9. I want to see the guys who are in contention and are making good shots...
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Great, isn't it?

yea same here. I dont want to see him playing like that either. Gets me a little angry with him. I use to watch him back in the day dominate and then I took a break from golf for years and come back in 2010 to him playing like this, sucks. He hits some great shots and then the next shot is worse than I would hit, its crazy. Like that one drive he hit within like 40 yards of the hole. He has a little pitch left from the fairway and hits the ball like 50 feet away from the hole, lol or when he started missing every putt he had on the right side of the cup, you could of predicted that it was going to miss on the right side of the cup every time.

I want to see the guys who are in contention and are making good shots...

If you really look at it, they way he was covered in this tournament was pretty much the same as always. If he falls out of it they show him every once in a while (say, making a birdie or a bogey), but for the most part the coverage is on the leaders. They HAVE to show Tiger occasionally, even if he isn't in contention. As much as it can get annoying and even a little unfair, if they didn't rating would drop. And ratings drive everything.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I for one think the coverage has been excellent. I saw Paddy's double eagle and Molinari's eagle hole out. I haven't seen Tiger or Phil much at all since they are sucking, and Luke Donald and the lot are getting lots of TV time.

did anyone see lee westwoods putt roll back when it got right at the hole. I was actually reading about why putts do that on greens the other day. Its called the donut effect from all the other players being respectful of the hole and only walking around it, pushes all the ground down around the hole causing a "donut effect" around the hole. His putt should of went in though

I'm not a Lee Westwood fan, but it's good to see him playing so well after becoming the #1 golfer in the world rankings. Molinari is leading, but it looks like it might be Westwood's tourney to lose. It would be nice to see him finish it off with a win and stay #1 for awhile. I haven't watched much of the coverage, but I plan on watching a lot of the final round.

Well done Francesco Molinari. Tiger the top American in an absolutely piss-poor showing by the PGA contingent.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Lee Westwood did a great job backing up his world number one ranking. Congrats to Francesco Molinari on a dominant win.

Driver - VR str8 fit
3 wood - Burner 09
3 hybrid - Burner hybrid
Irons - VR split cavity S300 shaft
SW - CG15 56 degreeLW - VR forged 60 degreePutter - Studio select

Well done Francesco Molinari. Tiger the top American in an absolutely piss-poor showing by the PGA contingent.

This is shocking somehow? The US based players aren't used to the travel schedules the Euros have to put up with.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!