• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • No. We didn't manage to get the ball near the cart path. Ever.  Ok. Maybe a slight exaggeration there, but walking forward beats the hell out of walking sideways and between slices and shanks we walked sideways a lot. Besides all that, we had this deal where I was routinely hitting the ball 50 yards further than he was. That meant waiting for him to play his shot before I could get to mine, nearly all the time. It sucked. I hated it.
    • An additional benefit. In addition the FTC is probably too busy counting their money from trade tariffs at the moment to worry about golf advertising.
    • I work as a Firefighter/Emt, along with running a small cattle operation as a hobby. Being a firefighter allows me 2 days out of every 3 for golf so I’ve gotta say it’s the best job around.....
    • I lost my sticks and I have absolutely no idea how.  It’s maddening. But, I ordered a new set and will pick this up when I have them.
    • But the power cart ride is different from pushing a cart.  No sustainability with the power cart.  Sit... stand... sit... stand.  Walk... sit... walk... sit.  There is no free flow of muscle usage as with a push cart, so you can get stiff.  You'll know the difference the next morning...
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BraxtonGolf
      BraxtonGolf
      (25 years old)
    2. Dan2501
      Dan2501
      (31 years old)
    3. Finch
      Finch
      (34 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...