IGNORED

Last round of the year was really good.

BostonSully
Note: This thread is 4885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Shot my last round of the year today I shot:

Par 4: 5
Par 4: 5
Par 4: 6
Par 3: 3
Par 5: 8
Par 3: 3
Par 4: 7
par 4: 5

out of 9 in 42 :). Crushe dmy friends and won some free drinks happy golf season everyone sad its over.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Congrats. My best for 9 holes so far is 41. Hopefully I can beat that tomorrow. Don't know, though. I didn't play today 'cause I had to wait for the snow to melt. XD

Driver:  Krank Formula Five 7.5 X-Stiff        Fairway Woods:  :gigagolf: Pursuit 3 Wood

Hybrids:  nickent.gif3DX 1 & 3            Irons:  :gigagolf: Powermax TRX 4-PW

Wedges:  callaway.gifX-forged Jaws 52,56        Putter: yesgolf.gif Tracy II

Shot my last round of the year today I shot:

Must be the new math. I count only 8 holes played.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Must be the new math. I count only 8 holes played.

Oh snap your right. I was drunk when I posted that SC we had to walk off after 8 because it got dark so fast. I guess its less good than I thought. Was still good enough for me to be happy though lol.

BTW Chineese food bars after golf always leave me destroyed for the rest of the night. Zombies taste like red popsicles but have a bunch of 151 in emm uggh lol.
 Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

It wasn't a great score but my last round of the year was at Pine Valley Golf Club in New Jersey. Can't think of a better way to end a great golf year!

Driver: Burner 10.5
Hybrid: Ben Hogan 19 degree
Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5's
Wedges: Nike 60*, Cleveland G14 52*, Taylormade 56*
Putter: Ping TI3Ball:Taylormade RedBlog: www.wamgolf.comFavorite Course: Pine Valley Golf Club (NJ)

It wasn't a great score but my last round of the year was at Pine Valley Golf Club in New Jersey. Can't think of a better way to end a great golf year!

Damn Sully, it is going to be warm on Saturday, you better get one more in......

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'll be playing all winter. =-)

Driver - Taylor Made 09 Burner.
3 Wood - Callaway Diablo.
Hybrid Irons - Adams A30S
Wedges - 52* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled. 56*, 60* Taylormade Rac.
Putter - Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1.

Shot my last round of the year today

last round of the year...WTF

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

last round of the year...WTF

It gets dark by like 4 I work parttime and go to school full time. Whats a man to do?

Also all the greens are winterized and yucky to put on which makes it a Ball striking contest because once you get to the green its like a guessing game. @ValleyGolf Hmmm... Saturday morning could be a good chance to get out there actually! I dont mind the cold just the wind/rain if its calm out ill be out there!

It gets dark by like 4 I work parttime and go to school full time. Whats a man to do?

Just got done myself and it was low 50s, played well through the back nine, shot a 47 xtra putts with aeriated greens and all. Sadly missed about 5 putts under 3 feet. Sand and holes were a pain but I was sticking greens. I stuck one 220 yds out with my 4 wood too. I may have to sneak out Saturday though...

Just got done myself and it was low 50s, played well through the back nine, shot a 47 xtra putts with aeriated greens and all. Sadly missed about 5 putts under 3 feet. Sand and holes were a pain but I was sticking greens. I stuck one 220 yds out with my 4 wood too. I may have to sneak out Saturday though...

Yep last time I hit GIR on a 400yd par first hole at my course. I hate this hole I never can get on it in 2 but this time I did. So I started eying my putt and I was like ok straight at it. But its over sand/aeration holes/leaves sticks and what is that??? Goose poop..

lol I might just hit on and put the ball 5ft away and putt from there until I make it lol. Screw 30ft putts with the greens like that.

Yep last time I hit GIR on a 400yd par first hole at my course. I hate this hole I never can get on it in 2 but this time I did. So I started eying my putt and I was like ok straight at it. But its over sand/aeration holes/leaves sticks and what is that??? Goose poop..

I really should have adopted the 3 foot rule today. Just consider them made and move on...

What is it with you guys and seasons? Is it the snow or is it if the weather is not in the 80s you wont play lol? Here it doesnt snow so we dont have seasons, do you think this is why uspga pros play so poorly away from home?

What is it with you guys and seasons? Is it the snow or is it if the weather is not in the 80s you wont play lol? Here it doesnt snow so we dont have seasons, do you think this is why uspga pros play so poorly away from home?

I don't think they play that poorly, I just think they want to leave a wndy cold rainy dank place and I can't say I blame them. It is like choosing a office with a window to a mountain view or one with a brick wall. There is a reason people "holiday" in sunny warm places. I guess you do not get to experience 2 feet or more snow on your golf courses or -12 C degree temps. The courses close before it snows due to winterization of everything and early darkness limits play time.

It's not so much the cold, but the wind. 40s, 30s, and even 20s aren't that bad if it's calm, but 40s and windy you might as well be in Antarctica.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I don't think they play that poorly, I just think they want to leave a wndy cold rainy dank place and I can't say I blame them. It is like choosing a office with a window to a mountain view or one with a brick wall. There is a reason people "holiday" in sunny warm places. I guess you do not get to experience 2 feet or more snow on your golf courses or -12 C degree temps. The courses close before it snows due to winterization of everything and early darkness limits play time.

Well they are professionals its not a holiday its suppose to be tough, but -12 and 2 feet of snow explains everything really

Youve obviously never played a winterized course. There are no yardage markers or even Tee markers sometimes. Sand traps have plastic in them and have not been raked in more than a month. The greens are aerated and covered with sand to prevent damage from the snow and frozen ground. Everything is covered with leaves meaning a shot in the middle of the fairway might be under the leaves and gone forever. Its a whole different game.

Note: This thread is 4885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!