IGNORED

Most hated, golfers you dislike..

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 4638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There's one golfer that I truly hate and could never root for and that is Monty. It's not because he's beaten us in the ryder cup so many times, it's just the way he holds himself. He seems really stuck up and arrogant. ANd talking of pilsbary do boy, him and lefty need to go on some diet and exercise plan. I'm sick of seeing their man boobs everytime i turn on the TV.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Poulter, I just really hate his hair and the way he dresses.

In the bag:
Driver: Hawk Eye
3 and 5 wood: pro response
other 3 wood 1200
Irons:3-5: 1200Irons: 6-SW pro responsePutter: pro responseBalls: SFT2Bag: Glove: FJ SofJoyHome Course: Islands End

I can give some advice for the next year, do what I did! I have tried many techniques and special clubs and all the stuff nobody admits to trying. I have actually found something that works, and it doesn't promise to make you a PGA golfer, it promises to better your game. For me that was perfect.

Quit spamming the forum.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

I don't actually hate any off them but I dislike the temper of John DALY at times. I know he had problems but I think that any golfer that throws a club in anger should have a good look at themselves. (I was on the receiving end of a club that was thrown in anger once and it hurt big time)

Phil.C

Ian Poulter, I just really hate his hair and the way he dresses.

I totally agree!! It would be okay if he was a good golf who could win a few tournaments and hit some good shots from time to time but he is not. He need to sort his game out everytime he goes on the course not his hair!!!

I love luke Donald, he is a really good player, not outspoken and has a nice simple style!!! I can stand Lefty either, sort those man boobs out!!! And the fact the he just aims left and pulls everything does not really show much skill!
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

You guys are out of control... wow. You guys hate people because of accents and the way they look? Jeez, I'd hate to meet you guys in real life. Can't you just not form an opinion rather than someone who heard something from someone? I don't really dislike anyone on Tour because of the fact that I don't know any of them. Imagine if you were in the same spotlight, and said the things you're saying right now. You'd be the same thing as you're complaining about.

There's one golfer that I truly hate and could never root for and that is Monty. It's not because he's beaten us in the ryder cup so many times, it's just the way he holds himself. He seems really stuck up and arrogant. ANd talking of pilsbary do boy, him and lefty need to go on some diet and exercise plan. I'm sick of seeing their man boobs everytime i turn on the TV.

Don't hate the Monty's!

I see where you are coming from, I do see that too. However, I really don't think he means it in a bad way. Could be wrong, though.

Cant really judge anybody i dont know. One thing i do know is i wished i played as well as any of them. They all have their style, they are all unique. It would be a pretty boring sport if we all played the same way or acted the same. you must respect to be respected.
just my 2 cents.

In My Callaway Golf Bag:

Driver: BB 454 8* Aldila nv65s
Fairway Wood: 3&5 Sport Stiff
Hybrid: Nicklaus 21* Himax4- PW: GT2 Tightlies StiffSW: 588 GunLW: 588 GunPutter: OZ T100Bite Men's Golf AC II Golf Shoe Top Flite ballGrey Goose Mini's

• 2 years later...

I've heard that Paul Casey isn't liked by many folks at all , not least caddies or course-staff.
I don't know the full story here so it's a bit fragmented, but, Hoylake, 2006: someone who one of my friends knows very well worked as one of the course-staff 'spotters' at Hoylake during The Open in 2006. At one point, he found Casey's ball amongst a crowd of people in the rough, some of which included the players/caddies looking for the ball and he must have got a bit too 'physical' with his moving-along-of-the-crowd out of the way so Casey, in front of everyone walked up to him, prodded him in the chest, eyeballed him and face-to-face snarled, "Don't you ever touch me or any of my fellow players again or I'll have you ejected off this course. Okay?"

TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

I dislike and root against the players who have taken the political statements too far. Tom Lehman and Fred Funk come to mind. Particularly Lehman. I could not have been more overjoyed when he was an all-time Ryder Cup embarrassment as captain.

The political tilt of the PGA tour is well known, and the vast majority of the players are classy enough to avoid public comments. Frankly, I think some of the left leaning players keep their partisanship hidden from fellow players, and the tour in general, to avoid controversy and remain within the welcome mat. There have been claims over the years that the tour was all but devoid of Democrats. A few years ago David Duval said he was the only registered Democrat on tour. It made zero sense. I don't care how lopsided the mindset is, among a sample size of several hundred there's almost no such thing as 99% or even close to that. Sure enough, in a recent major golf magazine the pre-election secret ballot preference was 71% McCain, 29% Obama. That was probably skewed high toward Obama since he was always the apparent winner so players want to look good, and align with success. Still, I guarantee the partisanship isn't close to the proposed monopoly. You'll never go broke betting against extreme claims that buck societal logic.

I have love/hate feelings for Boo Weekly.

Would be great to have a beer with. Gives TV guys something to talk and laugh about and plays pretty dang well for someone who has only been playing a few years.

But I just can't bring myself to really like someone who goes out of their way to say how they are just playing for the money. He doesn't care about winning majors or what he can give to the game. Pretty much just wants to make enough to hunt and fish on his own land.

I love to hunt and fish as well but I also shell out my hard earned $ to play golf and buy golf stuff and when I can go watch golf. It's cool he fought a monkey it's cool he rode his driver down the fairway it's cool he wears camo because he can. It is not cool that he has that much raw talent and ability and acts like "aw shucks it's just golf" on the way to sign a check for 10th place that is more than I make in a year.

I would give up just about anything to be able to play as well as he does. And if I could and I was making millions you had better believe that I would sing golf's praises even if I didn't like it

Cannot stand FIGJAM (Mickelson) as a golfer/competitor/athlete.

Stands for "F*** I'm good, just ask me."
In the bag 8/12/09:
R9 w/ 63g S Fubuki | 909F2 13.5º | 909H 19º | MP-67 w/ Project X 5.5, 3-PW | Spin Milled 52â¢04, 56â¢08, 60â¢04 | BC1, 35" | Tour One | uPro

Hcp: 5.9
Trend: 5.2

I can't stand when people go out of their way to be different….and Ryan Moore is the first person that comes to mind. I know nothing about him personally but the attire he chooses screams " HEY, Look at me! I'm different !". Although "hate" is not a word I would use to define my sentiments towards him….."annoying" would be the word of choice.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

RORY and RORY and more RORY need I say more.
HOLD on one second no one can put down LEHMAN EVER!!!!!!
he is a good olde Minnesota boy who loves what he does and on top of that he designs great courses go and play Troy Burne in hudson,WI that will change your attitude about my boy form the land of lakes!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't particularly care for
Villegas
Langer
Singh
and a few others that I think are really not good for the PGA.

Driver: 905r 10.5
3 - Wood: 15degree
hybrid: heavenwood 20 degree
Irons: MP - 32 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey 54 and 60Putter: Anser 2 Belly

Note: This thread is 4638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!