IGNORED

Most hated, golfers you dislike..

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 4640 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sabbatini.

Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5*, Fit-On Red Shaft
3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha 16*
Hybrid: HiBore 22*
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW, 2* Flat
Wedges: CG11 50* (2*Flat),54*(1*Flat),58*(1*Flat) Low Bounce AllPutter: Yes! DiannaBall of Choice: Srixon AD333, Wilson ZIP, TF Gamer

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
As a former Brit myself, I couldn't help notice the amount of Brit bashing going on in this thread. Particularly, a comment regarding Ian Poulter's Camo Pants

Weren't the camo pants comments on Boo Weekley?

And believe me, there are plenty of other reasons to dislike Ian Poulter .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ricky Barnes. I hate it that somebody that has such a god awful swing like he does can still crush me by 8 strokes a round....
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

COLIN MONTGOMERIE

The guy shows his ass everytime a camera is on him

Phil Mickelson is such a dick off the course. If guys are in the clubhouse, they leave when Phil enters the room. Because he is such a prick to all the players. My family and I call him the "professional actor" because he is the opposite personality that he shows on the course. STOP WEARING TIGHT SHIRTS TOO

Paul Casey was also a dickhead when he had the comments about the Americans.
Most of the Euro-Pean, Ima-Pean players are total D's.

But w/e, you got ur asses kicked in the Ryder Cup.

And with Monty coaching now! What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Sticks:

909D3 8.5 Driver, Proforce V2 X Flex
909F3 13.5 FW
909H 17 Degree Hybrid AP2 (4-PW) 56 + 60 degree Newport 2

I can't say there is anyone on tour that I hate or dislike even. I have respect for these guys getting hounded for autographs and pictures everywhere they go. I would prefer to quietly go about my business I think.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sergio, is by far the golfer I most despise.

He's a cry baby, and hes over rated. If he wasn't Taylor Mades/Adidas golden boy you wouldn't even see him on tour (I think) I dont know what he is like off the course, could be a great guy, but on the course I dislike him. I mean hes talented, but he is not even close to the hype that surrounds him.

Angel Cabrera, if you going to makes millions of dollars in the U.S. learn to speak English. K thanks. Plus I'm pretty sure he's al qaeda (joking)

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

COLIN MONTGOMERIE

I always hear stories from my dad about Colin Montgomerie. Back in the 80's when he was going to HBU (Houston Baptist University), he worked as the starter at Locinvar GC in Houston. My dad was a member there, and he said Colin was always an ass to everyone and just seemed constantly cranky everytime he was around him. I can't think of any specific stories off the top of my head right now though.

• 1 month later...
I couldn't resist this one! I, like some of you, will have to remain anonymous, but this is a fun topic. I had the opportunity some few years ago to have this conversation with two active senior player, a caddie and 2 retired PGA officials. Here is the consensus, as best I can remember....from an inside perspective. Top 10 (disliked):

1. Tom Weiskopf
2. Bruce Crampton
3 Rocky Thompson
4. J. C. Snead
5. Curtis Strange
6. Lanny Watkins
7. David Toms
8. Dave Hill
9. Colin Montgomerie
10. Lee Trevino

While this list is a bit dated, it may give some of you that.."OHHH Ya" feeling!!

ian poulter: dresses very strange
and thats about it i used to hate Phil Mickelson but with the whole family business you just cant hate him after that.
Driver r7 superquad w/ UST Proforce V2(S)
3 Wood r9 3 wood(S)
5 Wood Burner 5 wood(S)
Irons Ci6 3-PW(S)
Wedge Z TP 56*Wedge Z TP 60*Putter Studio Select Newport 2(33in)Bag three5 stand bagBall Prov1x

10. Lee Trevino

trevino? what's wrong with trevino?

me personally, i think i've got some kind of grudge against spaniards. i cannot stand sergio, and i never cared for seve ballesteros, either. i'm also on board the anti-montgomery boat.

Veejay Singh is an complete A$$ hole. He never signs autographs for fans, and he is very arrogant. Hat that guy!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Lee Trevino: I think Trevino has a bunch of positive characteristics and he seems to have evolved some. However, there was a time that he was extremely difficult to deal with. If the media was not present, in particular, he could be very caustic to fans and officials. His demeanor was particularly venomous at times and he seemed to develop a rep for offending meaningful, well intentioned people. To his credit, he owns up to this and has made efforts to control that nature. It has been stated that much of his anger was aimed at tournaments or courses that had the "plantation" feel...that would not welcome him as a member, but welcome him as a golf star. I'm not sure I would have reacted any differently.

Colin Montgomerie, Rory Sabbatini, Hale Erwin, Lee Westwood, Bubba Watson. Colin and Rory seem to be at the top of the arse hole list.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

angel cabrera, if you going to makes millions of dollars in the u.s. Learn to speak english. K thanks. Plus i'm pretty sure he's al qaeda (joking)

lol......

Woods, Sabbatini and Ames but not necessarily in that order.

Taylor Made driver (today)
Sonartec 4w - Nippon steel
Nickent Hybrid - Nippon steel
Mizuno MP 32 - Nippon steel
Cleveland Wedges (Lotta chrome)Putter by BettinardiYikes Batman, you have a mongrel bag !!!

No doubt its Mickelson for me. He's a big phony.

HiBore XLS 9.5*
Launcher 15*
Rescue 21*
X-20 Tour 4-PW
CG10 50*, CG12 56*, 60*Pixl L1.8 (8 years and running)

• 2 years later...

What is this obsessive, feeble and banaal nationalism? Any comment or opinion you hold is necessarily warped and therefore invariably wrong because of it. There are many reasons to dislike Montgomery but any European? F***ing prick.

Karlsson, Glover & Toms- All limp and soulless.

How could anyone possibly dislike Quiros? Cheerful, exciting to watch and naturally courteous.

Note: This thread is 4640 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!