IGNORED

Which of your previous vehicles do you miss the most?

shades9323
Note: This thread is 4864 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cost me $600 cash, and and about $1600/year for liability insurance.

Whoa, that is a lot of scratch for liability. I paid $1200 cash for my first car(1990 Chevy Corsica) and $500/year for liability.

I have had three vehicles which I remember fondly: a 68 Firebird 400 convertible, lucky I didn't kill myself, a 1977 Fiat x-19, tiny and broke down a lot, but girls loved it, good enough reason?, and 1989 I think Mazda pickup, just a happy time in my life and a simple, neat, suprisingly fun Pick up, a type that is just not made any more, import tarifs and changes in the market killed this kind of small truck.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Non existant from a dig and mine was bone stock. Around about 30 you could go wot and it would stick to the road and scream. It was definately a blast.

Thats what I always experienced, they could never keep from burning em up.

I had a 363hp SRT-4 that I sold because I couldn't get traction until 60-65 mph. It was a blast to drive on the highway/interstate, but around town and the track was just a smoke show no matter how I feathered the throttle. I thought with the bigger turbo I install would give me a little lag, I was wrong lol.

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

Whoa, that is a lot of scratch for liability. I paid $1200 cash for my first car(1990 Chevy Corsica) and $500/year for liability.

My hometown was about 50 miles from NYC, which added alot to the cost of insuring a new driver. At least thats what my parent's insurance agent told us 17 years ago.

Callaway Diablo 13* Driver
Mizuno MX-700 20* hybrid
Mizuno MX-100 4-GW
Cleveland CG14 56* and 42* Niblick
Ping C67 Putter

I would love to have my old 1955 Chevy Bel Air coupe back. It was in extremely good condition except for developing a need for an engine overhaul (probably rings and seal job.) I liked the 55' better than the choice of most -- which was the 57' coupe. At the time I had no idea it would become a classic so I traded it in on my next car rather than fixing the engine and keeping it... Still miss that old car.

RC

My 1987 Chevy El Camino - AKA the Tank

OGIO Grom Stand Bag:
Driver - Taylormade R7 Limited 9.5*
3Wood - Cleveland Hibore 15*
Hybrid - Cleveland Hibore 19*
Irons - Taylormade R7s 4-GWWedges - Cleveland CG12s Black pearl 54*/12* & 58*/8*Putter - Rife ArubaBack-ups - Karsten Anser / Odyssey White Ice #9Ball - Taylormade Burner TP & LDP...

Thats what I always experienced, they could never keep from burning em up.

My wife liked to smoke them a little until I told her how much each tire costs!

She didn't drive it much after that.

• 2 weeks later...
ah yea oul batterd bean tin !!!!!!!!!!

ah miss my audi a4 tdi the most my second car ah she hum dinger!!!!!!!!! on back road off ireland

Are you guys from the same town?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread makes me sad: My 1966 Porsche 912 :(

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

only one i miss, 70 plumcrazy challenger vert that got stolen from me in 1987

It would easily be my 2008 Trailblazer SS! I just sold it this year to speed up getting my wife into school. It was BY FAR my favorite vehicle

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It would easily be my 2008 Trailblazer SS! I just sold it this year to speed up getting my wife into school. It was BY FAR my favorite vehicle

Ahh the LS2, thats what I had in my GTO's. I sure do miss the sound and power of that motor!

I had a 1995 Volvo 855T that was alpine white with black leather and tinted windows. We had done a full 3" exhaust, Bilstein HDs & sport springs and a ECU reflash. There was something totally awesome about 300hp wagon making 17psi... really miss the sound of the inline 5 too.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Note: This thread is 4864 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!