IGNORED

Which of your previous vehicles do you miss the most?

Note: This thread is 3819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A 1948 Panhead Harley. Hand shift converted to foot shift. Manual spark advance. A hard tail.

The bike was bought with a huge rake rail forks and ape hanger bars. I rebuilt bike to the Fat Bob look. Man that bike had torque. The hand shift transmission you could go to any gear directly without hitting the other gears. It was a 4 speed but all I really needed was 1st and 4th. You could start out in 4th for that matter too.

Just one solid piece of Milwaukee history.

Originally Posted by RC

I would love to have my old 1955 Chevy Bel Air coupe back. It was in extremely good condition except for developing a need for an engine overhaul (probably rings and seal job.) I liked the 55' better than the choice of most -- which was the 57' coupe. At the time I had no idea it would become a classic so I traded it in on my next car rather than fixing the engine and keeping it... Still miss that old car.

I am with you the 55 had better lines, fatter and looked "badder" than the 57

I've been watching a lot of Top Gear lately, and it really makes me want to scrap together a couple thousand bucks and buy an 80's stick shift car and run it into the ground

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1987 Honda CRX Si.  Purchased in 1997 with about 130,000 miles on it, drove it for 2 years and put another 33,000 miles on it with no problems whatsoever.  Then I sold it for exactly what I paid 2 years earlier.  Great car, and impossible to find something these days with a curb weight a good bit south of 2,000 pounds.

Note: This thread is 3819 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.