IGNORED

Stickers on driver shaft

binga7
Note: This thread is 4903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

From the TaylorMade site:

lol.....this is hillarious !! well done

PING  G-15 (10.5*) Miyazaki C. Kua 39   ------   PING  G-15 (18.5*) Oban Revenge 6
PING  I -15 (20*) UST Attas Hybrid 285 -----
PING  I -15 (4-PW) AeroTech SteelFiber i80
PING  Tour -S (54*,60*)  TT DG Spinner ----- PING  Scottsdale Pickemup (33")

From the TaylorMade site:

LMFAO!!! Talk about f-ing with folks heads!

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I buy my stickers from a local guy that makes them for much cheaper than you can order from Taylor Made. Check them out at Tailormadestickers.com. His name is Chuck, he has a sticker machine he made out of an old lawnmower, some nerf footballs, and an old sewing machine. Says he can make about 4 dozen in a 12 hour shift. His shop smells like a meth lab but he is a nice guy and really takes his stickers seriously....(a little odd) Bought an old putter off ebay that some fool took the sticker off. One visit to Chuck who mounted the stickers($2.50 a club extra), and I wasn't taking divots on the greens anymore!

Be careful of clone stickers, I've heard they can really do damage to not only your clubs but also your swing

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

Note: This thread is 4903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!