Sign in to follow this  
GixxerTed

Best Hybrid for the Money

Note: This thread is 3363 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

22 posts / 20932 viewsLast Reply

What is your opinion on the best hybrid for the money. I was looking at getting one to replace my 3 iron. I hit 4 really well but for some reason me and the 3 don't get along and i find the more i start to play from the tips i have shots 210-220 and thats my 3 iron distance. Max i can hit a 4 is 200 on a smooth swing. I was looking at the taylormade 09 rescue and possibly the 909 hybrid. I love my 909h 5 wood.

I use the Ben Hogan CFT ti hybrids and really like them... picked them up off ebay for about $25 each. The TaylorMade Rescues and most of the Adams models are very popular as well.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My vote would 100% go the 909H, or a cleveland Dst. These are the only 2 hybrids on the market that I really like. I also herd the old nike sumo's are very good. Ive tried the TaylorMade Rescue, not a fan.

Love my Callaway FT hybrids. Got them on the Callaway Preowned site cheap. "Like new" is brand new on that site. Many clubs to choose from. Easy to hit and long. Got the 3h and 4h for myself and recently got the wife one as well. Awesome clubs.

-Dan

I don't currently play one but I would say Nickent all reviews are great. They went out of business so you can find them for 40 or less.

I don't currently play one but I would say Nickent all reviews are great. They went out of business so you can find them for 40 or less.

This is a very good suggestion or even one of those Wilson Fybrids will do. Both very good on price and works well.

Par for the course in this forum is a whole gaggle of answers... usually what's in the posters bag at the moment.

Hit as many as you can, and find one that you like. For what it's worth, I've really been impressed with Adams and Titleist hybrids, although I'm happy enough with the old cleveland in my bag.

one word "Adams"

You need a few more words than that. Their product line ranges from amazing pro gear to just a smidgen above complete garbage. Some of that latter rating (by me of course) is shaft related.

For the price, we just put These Adams Pro Gold hybrids on sale for $60 until December 28th, which made my jaw drop. The Nike/Taylormade/Callaway ones never go on sale often or that low, even though I'm good for hybrids I'm tempted to get one lol. But I like my Rescue 09 TP's by taylormade, a lot of people seem to like the raylor too.

Note: This thread is 3363 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!