IGNORED

Sean Foley's new DVD

Note: This thread is 4250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonus points for doing it on a dual disc with both Blu-Ray and DVD layers. That's owning the future, I guess.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I probably will pick this up. Some of the things Sean says is a little "out there" but the big picture ideas seem to be worth paying attention to. That plus, he's a good ole' Canadian :)

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

• Administrator
I bought it. Partly out of curiosity, partly in case there's a small chance I'll learn something.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Even if you don't learn, your cells will. Or something.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

This'll get the five percent community rattled up I suppose. Might give these a go to see if there is anything useful on them. Probably wait for a couple of reviews though.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

"You can't fire a cannon from a canoe" -Sean Foley

Ha ha..

I ordered the dvd a few hours ago. Got one for dad for Xmas as well.

What is the "the five percent community"?

-Dan

What is the "the five percent community"?

Foley said that %5 of his teaching philosophy came from Bennett and Plummer.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Watching this DVD will change your brain cell osmolarity and alter your DNA.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

• Administrator
so has anyone received theirs yet? what did you think of it?

Mine said after I ordered that it'd be 3-4 weeks. Poor customer service.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Mine said after I ordered that it'd be 3-4 weeks. Poor customer service.

Time is just an arbitrary construct dude. Once you grasp that, you'll truly hit it pure.

Stretch.

Jamo, thanks. I ordered the dvds and like Erik got an email saying ....

"Due to the Incredible demand for The Next Generation
with Sean Foley, we are experiencing a higher than anticipated
volume of sales. Please be aware that shipments can take
up to 3-4 weeks during this period."

-Dan

Note: This thread is 4250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!