IGNORED

Snow

ET-Taylor
Note: This thread is 4828 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

we have just had about 6 inches of snow in the last day and it could possibly mean it is the last time i golf till the new season if the same happens this year as last year. Has anyone else got this problem already

Not yet, but its getting close here. I plan on going out tomorrow, but temps expected to be mid 40's with probably light rain. Give it a month, and I think it will be unplayable here until at least late March.

I've started searching for that software engineering job in the south, I'm done with this

We had about eight inches here on Saturday night and then another couple on top of that on Tuesday. I just moved here from the southeast so this will be my first winter dealing with golf shutting down. Luckily there is a heated and covered driving range just up the road from my house, so hopefully I can still get a swing in every now and then. My basement is set up with a mirror so I can at least work on some light swings and positions during the off season.

SRJ
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Its getting very close - tomorrow the high is 31* and windy, occasional snow flurries. Rained most of today.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

It snowed about an inch a week ago and has been snowing off and on ever since. Not enough to completely cover my front yard though.

After this winter I've only got one more before I'm out of here and will hopefully never see another snow flake again. I could go the rest of my life without seeing a snow flake and would be completely happy.

I hate snow. I hate cold. I hate the north.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

• 1 month later...

I'd miss the snow and change of seasons but this is getting ridiculous.  In a two week span, we had more than 38" of snow.  It's been a record December for snowfall at nearly 50" and some in the forecast for new year's eve.  I'm worried when we'll be able to get on the courses around here!

Drivercleveland.gif Launcher 290XL with Miazaki C.Kua Fairway Woodcleveland.gif Launcher 15* 

Hybridsnickent.gif 4DX 17* and 20* Ironsnickent.gif  3DX Pro

Wedgesnickent.gif ARC 52*  mizuno.gif MP-T10 Black Satin 54-9, 60-5

Putterodyssey.gif Dual Force Rossie II Range Finder Tournament Edition 1600

Ski-U-Mah! 

We just had a Nor"Easter here with 17".  I regret not playing a few weeks back when it was 40 F and sunny.  Now we'll just have to hybernate for the winter.  I will be playing on St Croix in February though!!!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Last year, my last round was Dec. 26th.

This year - My last round was Thanksgiving weekend.

D@mn ohio weather.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

I'm in hampton roads VA and on the 26th we got hit hard, like 15" of snow. There's still at least a foot in my backyard and it doesn't look like I'll be golfing in a while. I hate winter, I want it to be 85 degrees year round!

Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

Right now there is about 1.5 feet on my deck.  I played a round on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  In the high 40's and sunny each day.  So I am lucky to get those rounds in, no more for a while.  Hopefully I will be able to get another round or two in before heading to Arizona at the end of January, but if not, oh well.  I will have three full days of golf when I get to AZ!  Then will be in Florida for a week just one week after getting home from Arizona.

Originally Posted by glock35ipsc

Right now there is about 1.5 feet on my deck.  I played a round on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  In the high 40's and sunny each day.  So I am lucky to get those rounds in, no more for a while.  Hopefully I will be able to get another round or two in before heading to Arizona at the end of January, but if not, oh well.  I will have three full days of golf when I get to AZ!  Then will be in Florida for a week just one week after getting home from Arizona.

Oh I hate you!!! Everytime i think about taking a golf trip i realize my wife may kill our kids while i am away...add in youth activities and I am freakin dead for a winter golf trip...and not happy about it.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Having been a die hard skiier winter was never long enough. Now, I still like snow, but only in the mountains.

Note: This thread is 4828 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!