IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note: This thread is 1176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Great idea that deserves a reward what was your name and order number I will add and and extra one for that.

Hey Jeff, Thanks a lot. My Order number was Invoice ID: 0000004212 , name is Scott.

Are there any plans to make then available at retail stores?

We have tried for 2 years with no luck as of yet!

Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

Impact Interval

Im guessing your saying thats a good drill to practice.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Im guessing your saying thats a good drill to practice.

Yes, this is a drill to help build the golfers stroke pattern. "Drills build Skills!"

However, every golf stroke has an impact interval from the putter to the Driver.
Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

Alright Jeff,

I just ordered...I will give it a shot. Thanks for the bogo...I will spread the wealth!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Thanks again Jeff! Just ordered 2 for my brothers for Christmas! I'm going to use one from the BOGO myself (Merry Christmas to me ) and I think I'll give the other free one to a buddy of mine who is just getting started. Should help him a lot!

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

Just ordered one. Can't wait to try it.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Anyone who ordered in the past week...Did you get word of them shipping yet? I keep checking my paypal, but no luck.

nope, ordered on the 28th and no sign of shipment?? no email or paypal notification.

• Administrator
nope, ordered on the 28th and no sign of shipment?? no email or paypal notification.

Jeff ships them personally and doesn't have an automated storefront or anything like that. I didn't get a PayPal notification, but mine arrived in a few days (plus the weekend), as I ordered on a Friday I think.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Jeff ships them personally and doesn't have an automated storefront or anything like that. I didn't get a PayPal notification, but mine arrived in a few days (plus the weekend), as I ordered on a Friday I think.

Yeah I gotcha. Some sort of email would be cool.. But it's no big deal.

I just order one (hopefully getting two with BOGO deal) a few minutes ago. Lag is my biggest problem and I tried the impact pact but it hurts my wrists so I had to stop. Hopefully this PBS will help me.

Good morning folks! I'm writing you from the PGA Tour Q School. I just noticed the concern on PBS orders and we are filling orders this morning and will be shipping them through the weekend. I thank you for your contiined support and I'm sorry for the breakdown in communications! Have a wonderful weekend and sorry for the delay!

Just ordered! Thanks for the BOGO offer. Can't wait to put it to use!

In the bag:
Driver:  Burner 10.5* Stiff     ||    3 Wood:  Burner 13* Stiff     ||     Hybrids:  Slingshot 17*, 21*, 24* Utility

Irons:  MX-300 5-PW     ||     Gap & Sand Wedge:  Spin-Milled Black Nickel 52.08* / 58.08*

Putter:  VP-09 Blade 33"     ||     Ball:  Penta TP

Note: This thread is 1176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!