IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note: This thread is 1182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Maybe just let us know when you DO get it??

No luck again today. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow.

Or better still let us know after you have received it, used it for awhile, and can actually report on the benefits or issues. Don't really care how well the postal system works - we want to know how well the product works!

Hopefully ill get mine by friday as i ordered it on like the 27th. Once i receive it i'll report back with a review and all ;)

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

I can't wait to get one of these. Me and my friend were checking these out and they seem like really good training aids. I used the trigger finger a little more than what I usually gripped it and I felt the ball compress a little more and with forward shaft lean at impact, I could really tell a difference and really loved the feel that I was getting.

I just seemed like I was getting better ball flight and compression.

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

nope, ordered on the 28th and no sign of shipment?? no email or paypal notification.

I ordered mine on the 28th as well. No notification as of today.

Jeff ships them personally and doesn't have an automated storefront or anything like that. I didn't get a PayPal notification, but mine arrived in a few days (plus the weekend), as I ordered on a Friday I think.

The only reason we are stating this, is because the order conformation states "You will receive a confirmation e-mail providing shipping details when your order is shipped.". So when we don't get an e-mail in over a week, we tend to want to know whats going on.

I hope it comes in by Friday so I can use it when I hit it this weekend.

For some reason the auto respond has never worked correctly. At any rate all orders to date have been sent out today. Sorry for the delayed response have been on bed with the flu.
Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

For some reason the auto respond has never worked correctly. At any rate all orders to date have been sent out today. Sorry for the delayed response have been on bed with the flu.

Thanks for the confirmation and all your hard work.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Thanks for the confirmation and all your hard work.

Second that! Can't wait to get mine and try it out!

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

Good to hear. Hopefully it comes by Friday. Get well soon.

« Keith »

Or better still let us know after you have received it, used it for awhile, and can actually report on the benefits or issues. Don't really care how well the postal system works - we want to know how well the product works!

I got mine in the mail yesterday (it included the freeby due to ST membership). I just got back from the range and worked through a large bucket using the PBS for a few shots and then a few without. This is not a panacea for a bad swing, but I must say I am really impressed! I didn't see where I was getting more distance but I was hitting shots much straighter. There is a tree about 180yds down range that I use for a target and I know I bounced a couple of 4 irons off the tree and at least one 3 wood. Not unheard of for me but my shot dispersion pattern was definitely much tighter across the board. I don't know (or worry about) all the terminology, but with the PBS on the grip it did force my awareness to that trigger finger on the club. That's a feel I sort of have been working on and using the PBS confirmed to me that I'm on the right path developing that feel. Take the PBS off the club and you still can maintain that feel in the trigger finger and I was popping most of my shots right on line with very little movement in ball flight away from that desired path. The only club I had a problem with was the driver and to be honest I haven't been able to incorporate any of the stuff I'm working on (SnT'ish) with the driver. In effect I hit the driver unlike any other club, so trying to get that feel with the trigger finger was pretty awkward for me. I look forward to working on this though with the driver so I'm not discouraged by that anomaly. I also did notice that when hitting balls with the PBS I had a tendency to cause the device to rotate slightly toward my target (looking straight down the club shaft toward the ground the PBS would turn counter clockwise). Perhaps this is an indicator that I'm trying to turn, or release, the club head too aggressively through impact rather than maintain the "flying wedge"? Anyway it wasn't a problem and overall I'm highly impressed with the PBS!

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

Thanks, got mine in the mail today (with instructions and contact info). Will be trying them out tomorrow at the range.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Yep got mine today. Have you tested this product on people with smaller hands? Also, I use a strong grip and if I put the PBS on the way the instruction shows it forces a weak grip for me. Anyone else experiencing this?

« Keith »

Yep got mine today. Have you tested this product on people with smaller hands? Also, I use a strong grip and if I put the PBS on the way the instruction shows it forces a weak grip for me. Anyone else experiencing this?

I too have a strong grip (3 knuckles on my top hand, and fit the lower hand accordingly). I adjust the PBS to fit my grip, PBS is not in a square position for the club face (picture 3 on instruction). It fits my grip (pictures 5 - 7), and I definitely see the results.

Driver & FW: Ping G10 12* Driver & 17* 4W w UST Proforce V2 HL Reg
Hybrids: Adams A7 19* & 22* w UST Mamiya ProForce AXIVCore Reg
Irons: MP-60 5 - 9 w Nippon Shaft 950GH Reg
Wedges: Eidolon 48* 52* 56* 60* w SCoR Graphite Reg
Putter: Scotty Cameron Red X3

Great idea that deserves a reward what was your name and order number I will add and and extra one for that.

Got mine today, but it didn't have the "extra one", unless by extra one you meant the one that you were already offering with the BOGO. No biggie though, these things seem pretty resilient and I doubt I'll need more than 2 anyway.

For those of you still waiting, I ordered mine Nov 30th, and got it Dec 10th. So that will give you a general idea of how long it takes. Haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Got mine today as well, will by trying it out tomorrow.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Note: This thread is 1182 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!