IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note: This thread is 1178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks for the correction Pharaoh...Not sure how I got Jeff Green...lack of sleep... :)

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

Does anyone know if this is available in the UK? I've just looked through 8 different retailers and have had no luck. :(

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Evans View Post
Right, I'm facing the same problem. How can I get one? I'm living in Japan.

For international orders just email me at:

jeff@pbstriker.com and I will take care of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon View Post

Does anyone know if this is available in the UK? I've just looked through 8 different retailers and have had no luck. :(

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeph View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Evans View Post
Right, I'm facing the same problem. How can I get one? I'm living in Japan.

For international orders just email me at:

jeff@pbstriker.com and I will take care of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniBlueDragon View Post

Not quite sure how I missed that. Thanks. :)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

For those of you that are overseas I can vouch for the great customer service. I am in Australia, so i emailed Jeff before xmas about postage etc... He responded almost immediately with a very good price, and also allowed me the BOGO offer for sand trappers, even though the date had expired on that.

I recently returned from holidays and the item had arrived. Must say the product is better than i thought, and made of quality materials ie- shouldnt break easily.

Best you guys send him an email ASAP

Got mine today! Ordered on the 5th and today it was in the mail. I never got any shipping confirmation or anything but here it is! Only bad part: If ONLY I had checked the mail BEFORE going to the range!!!! D'OH!!!! It was there all along and could have taken it with me!! Oh well, next time...

edit:  Forgot to mention, got the BOGO deal, too! Awesome!!

--- Rebel Golfer ---

Originally Posted by Rebel_Golfer

Got mine today! Ordered on the 5th and today it was in the mail. I never got any shipping confirmation or anything but here it is! .....

Did you order Dec or Jan 5th?     I ordered my on Dec 19th but haven't received yet, so just curious where the queue is.....

Originally Posted by Clambake

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel_Golfer

Got mine today! Ordered on the 5th and today it was in the mail. I never got any shipping confirmation or anything but here it is! .....

Did you order Dec or Jan 5th?     I ordered my on Dec 19th but haven't received yet, so just curious where the queue is.....

Ordered it January 5th, just five days ago! Sorry, hope it gets straightened out for you!

--- Rebel Golfer ---

Got it today... 2 of them... Thanks Jeff!

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

Sure would be nice to have someone comment on the product, rather than comment on when they ordered it, how long it takes to receive it, etc.  Maybe this thread should be retitled to "Pure Ball Striker - Ordering, Shipping, Receiving".

Originally Posted by Harmonious

Sure would be nice to have someone comment on the product, rather than comment on when they ordered it, how long it takes to receive it, etc.  Maybe this thread should be retitled to "Pure Ball Striker - Ordering, Shipping, Receiving".

Ha, I hear that. I will be sure to report back when I get it and use it.

Will do, as soon as I get a chance. Need the weather to cooperate a little!! Worst case scenario, I will be taking it to FL with me 1/28...

--- Rebel Golfer ---

Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme

I ordered one today.  Looks great.  Lag and flying wedge is definately something I need to work on.

I received mine yesterday (even got the BOGO!!! thanks wasn't expecting that!).  So it took 3 days.  Can't wait to try it out.

You must live where it's warm....lol.  I could go out to the range, but current temps and freezing rain are holding me back.............

I have a question regarding the PBS and creating lag. How do you know when you are creating the right amount of lag? Whenever I try to create lag I seem to overdo it and fail to release the clubhead (ball goes right and lose distance). Then when I forget about it and just let the club swing I appear to get all handsy and whack the ball left. From when to when does one have to apply the pressure on the shaft with the trigger finger? All comments welcome.

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill

Will swinging with softer shafts help find the feeling of PP3? The pressure is created by the hands being ahead and lagging the clubhead behind. With a really stiff shaft, do you need higher swing speed to get the same amount of felt pressure than you would with a senior shaft. A softer shaft bends more easily and in my head it should be easier to feel. There are training aids like the orange whip and some swinging with a chain that I would think helps finding the feeling.

The PBS is not something you have to play with all the time, but it's an aid that can help you find a feeling. You will of course practice with it, feeling the increased pressure, then trying to find a similar feeling without the PBS. Swinging a softer shaft now and then can help finding the feeling, at least I would think so. :)

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1178 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!