IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

I have read a nearly 2,000 post elsewhere about the PBS and never heard of anyone saying this. Are you sure you have it on the club in the right place?  Not being rude, just wondering if there is a logical reason why you would have this problem.

-Dan

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These balls are the best for making the PBS. Almost Golf Balls. They are made of a hard foam so they are easy to cut but will maintain there form. Here is a pic of mine. Works

I still haven't received my PBS, but practiced today all shots within 50 yards trying to maintain the pressure between my trigger finger and the shaft during the downswing and follow through (both arm

Why don't people just make one with some tape and a folded paper tissue, oh and that'll be $10 for the info

I've put it in the neutral position and from there moved it accordingly to accommodate a stronger grip. I find it uncomfortable to have my index wrap around it and have my thumb placed on the club properly.

I also took advantage of the BOGO offer. Mine arrived a week ago, but today was the first time I tried it.  I am amazed, I only used wiffle balls in the front yard but they flew straight where I aimed. With a tight pattern, it was shocking. I have to say my normal grip was letting the club shift in my right hand at the end of the backswing. Keeping pressure on the PBS required me to keep the right hand on the club fully for the entire swing and it feels terrible but it works. LOL.

Now I will keep it a secret from my playing partners until I can make the change a part of my game. Thanks Jeff and Erik.

just got mine a few days ago.  unfortunately the grip on the club i keep in my apartment for practice swings is to narrow for the PBS to get a good hold, but i'm looking forward to taking it out to the range.

Hi Jeff, I just found this thread, and the feedback is impressive. Do you still have any deals for us? Thanks, and I will be placing my order soon!

Guys I would just like to add that I emailed Jeff about postage to Australia. He was very quick to respond, and even allowed the BOGO offer after the finish date. Its a real credit to Jeff and Erik, and others who run this site. Their customer service is second to none and makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Thanks guys, cant wait to get mine in the mail.

I also received mine this week.  It has been too cold to take it to the range. Thanks and great service!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Tugglife2

I'm going to subscribe to this thread and read over it when I have time.  Sounds neat and anything Erik highly recommends is good enough for me.

It's pretty easy to recommend something that costs $16 because it's very easy to "get your money's worth" out of something that costs $16!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:
I've put it in the neutral position and from there moved it accordingly to accommodate a stronger grip. I find it uncomfortable to have my index wrap around it and have my thumb placed on the club properly.

So when you did this, did it help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Bone View Post I ordered mine on the 28th as well. No notification as of today.
None

The only reason we are stating this, is because the order conformation states "You will receive a confirmation e-mail providing shipping details when your order is shipped.". So when we don't get an e-mail in over a week, we tend to want to know whats going on.

I hope it comes in by Friday so I can use it when I hit it this weekend.

In response to this; He contacted me immediately and I was informed of shipment and delivery date. It shipped the day he said and arrived a day early.

I've only used it in the back yard with some practice swings. I will be taking it to practice this Sunday. It does feel a bit awkward but it's a training aide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyThursday View Post

Quote:

So when you did this, did it help?

Nope it still feels uncomfortable. The discomfort is not from the grip alignment but from the unit being too bulky for my hands.

Originally Posted by Shanker

Well after reading through this thread I placed an order today....can't complain for something that is $20...Will definitely give it a try...

I agree. Have also placed an order even though I'd like to know how it differs from The Key as the concept seems the same. So far, the only difference is the price - The Key cost me $50.