IGNORED

Favourite player

Sweetswing
Note: This thread is 4777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Euro - GMAC, Jiminez, Seve

USA - Mickleson, Kim, Couples, Palmer

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

USA :

Tiger= got me interested in playing, fun to watch period

Rickie & Anthony Kim= same age or about as me (21), I would like to think we have similar approaches to the game

Euro :

Rors= just fun to watch

GMac, Rory, and Tiger but not necessarily in that order. I'm also a fan of Poulter. Not a popular guy here in the states but there is something about him and Monty I always liked.

European:

1. Ian Poulter

2. Graeme McDowell

3. Miguel Angel Jimenez

USA:

1. Phil Mickelson

2. Bubba Watson

3. Dustin Johnson

In my titleist.gif X86 Stand bag
taylormade.gif R9 SuperTri Stiff/TP Regular
taylormade.gif R9 Fairway Wood Regular

910H 17* Diamana Kai'li Stiff
benhogan.gifApex FTX 3-P Regular
 cleveland.gif CG14 Chrome 52.10/56.11cameron.gifStudio Select Newport 2 Tour V2

Favorite Euro player.  I like the big german Kaymer and the Irishman Mcelroy.  I just like the way they handle themselves on the course and there swings.  I've seen the later in person and it was the most impressive move for such a little man.

Favorite american is Phil.  Wish he'd get his head out of his A@@ and play better.  I like his aggression and confidence.  Also saw him in person and very impressive.  Just a different sound than every other player.  Plus, i'm left handed and love the short game.

Brian

• 1 month later...

US: Tiger and DJ

Euro: Martin Kaymer

Other: Adam Scott/Danny Lee

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Originally Posted by nuck81

Rocco!!!

I always really like watching Bubba Watson, Tiger, YE Yang, Couples, and JB Holmes since he is a Kentucky Boy....

Based on today's golf, if I had to play a round with JB Holmes, one of us wouldn't make it back alive. Bubba Watson is a saint.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!