IGNORED

TPI analysis: Anybody had one?

Note: This thread is 1722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

I'm starting my journey to return to a 0 GHIN. I have a chiropractor now for lingering aches and joint discomfort, but have never had a sport specific trainer.

I met with a TPI certified trainer in my area on Saturday for an initial screening. I have a full evaluation Tuesday morning, and I'll update the post after getting my results. 

Fyi- I'm already impressed with the knowledge of the trainer and the TPI program. Looking forward to strengthening my weak areas so I no longer compensate for them in my swing. 

• 5 months later...

I had the TPI Level 1 evaluation done. I had some issues with all but two of the 16 screens. My friend gave me access to the web site with the corrective exercises. So I have four different routines that were prescribed for the issues I have. They are torso rotation, seated torso rotation, lower quarter rotation, and single leg balance.

I work these in on my strength training work out days and on my rest days. These are mobility drills and do not involve must resistance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.