IGNORED

what is your opinion of animal headcovers?

Note: This thread is 4840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It is called offering alternatives Nancy and I have trashed no one.

Yeah sorry - I had you totally confused with someone else. I've deleted my post.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Especially this year!

No doubt. Of course, after the ass whoopin we took last night from the Pats we will need to stomp the Phins on Sunday.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

roll with what you want bro
i have a t-rex and a arizona wildcats driver cover
i just wish my t-rex had a sock on it...its friggen awsome, but it doesnt offer much shaft protection (thats what she said)

heres a pic of it from a few years ago:

and here is one of the cat cover:

anyone know where i can get a sock put on the t-rex???

PS - plus all the beer cart girls think they are cute! haha!

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Agree with what most people are saying here...I don't think they make you look bad at all. I have a PITT Panther headcover for my driver and I've never heard any comments or gotten any dirty looks. I say go for it!

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

roll with what you want bro

Love the T-Rex...that's awesome! Looks like it's going to eat the other clubs.

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

Animal head covers are great. I don't have any but whenever I see them, they always brighten the mood. They're a nice friendly touch to anyone's golf bag. Stuffed animals, whether they're protecting your golf clubs from the elements or a small child from monsters, are pretty cute and non-threatening. I don't know a single jerk golfer with an animal headcover.

Besides, after a bad shot, if my playing partner is about to freak out over it, I would just take the guy's headcover and say in a high pitched voice "Don't worry, buddy. I still love you!"

Constantine

I'm all for it.....as long as it is a Georgia Bulldawg!!!! I Have oldschool knit RocketSocks on the 3 wood and hybrid.

Just Kiddin...to each their own. I just hate the guys that have a different crazy headcover on 7 different woods in the bag, or the person with a Tiger....its been done, find something else!

OMG men playing with stuffed animals. no wonder we are in trouble. would rather have covers with replication of Natalie Paula etc

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

The only person who should have an animal headcover is Tiger. Anyone else and I think, gay-ay.

What about a dude who goes out and chops off a real tiger's head to make his own?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

OMG men playing with stuffed animals. no wonder we are in trouble. would rather have covers with replication of Natalie Paula etc

really???

you are concerned about men w animal headcovers and you use the term OMG???....okay Paris...........
The only person who should have an animal headcover is Tiger. Anyone else and I think, gay-ay.

you "think" is gay....but still not sure right???

you can step out of the closet any time now.....because your obviously unsure and insecure about a lot of things
What about a dude who goes out and chops off a real tiger's head to make his own?

acceptable....especially THAT guy

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

really???

Cracked me up!

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Who cares what people think. Plus, it helps as an anti-theft device for nice clubs.

Exactly. If people think you're hiding some nice Nancy Lopez woods under there, they're probably safe.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!