Jump to content
IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2011


gogolfing
 Share

Note: This thread is 3644 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally had a good week; had DA Points, Mahan, Watney and JB Holmes. Waiting to see what the points are for today. I put Points into my B rotation after round one once Tim Clark WD, or else it could have been even better.

We still have three available spots in the group right now if anyone else wants to join.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Moderator

Is there someone that can remove me from the group?  We have started getting thrashed at work and I don't have time to keep up with it like I used to....and I don't see any end in sight!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades


Originally Posted by TN94z

Is there someone that can remove me from the group?  We have started getting thrashed at work and I don't have time to keep up with it like I used to....and I don't see any end in sight!!

Just give me your team name and I can remove you. If things slow down for you, you can always join back in at the start of one of the next two segments. Too bad!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


My team woes for the week:

Luke Donald--Great first round, terrible second = MC

Bubba Watson-- thought it was a safe choice, first time picking him = WD

Anthony Kim-- who knows = WD

Ryo Ishikawa-- I had high hopes, just to high = MC

I'm barely hanging on. I'm shocked I haven't been bumped out of the top 10 yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ya, I was feeling pretty good about Donald after round one too, then +8 in round two!!! I had Watson and Kim too, but on the bench, so didn't really coat me.

Next week is the Match Play, so our pool picks the off event, the Mayakoba Classic; these are usually interesting ones to pick for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by Aquaguru

My team woes for the week:

Luke Donald--Great first round, terrible second = MC

Bubba Watson-- thought it was a safe choice, first time picking him = WD

Anthony Kim-- who knows = WD

Ryo Ishikawa-- I had high hopes, just to high = MC

I'm barely hanging on. I'm shocked I haven't been bumped out of the top 10 yet



Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Moderator


Originally Posted by gogolfing

Just give me your team name and I can remove you. If things slow down for you, you can always join back in at the start of one of the next two segments. Too bad!



Putt for dough.  Thanks man!   It has gotten crazy around here....don't know how long it will last.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by TN94z

Putt for dough.  Thanks man!   It has gotten crazy around here....don't know how long it will last.

Done.. hopefully things will slow down for you and you can rejoin. Have a good one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is the last week for the winter segment of fantasy golf. We will see who the winner is when the worst week of the segment gets dropped after this week. Anyone who is interested in joining for the spring segment, it would be a good time to do it now. We have 4 spots in the pool for anyone interested; just look at the beginning of the thread and you can see the instructions for joining the group. Good luck to all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 3 weeks later...
I recently switched to Apple products after years of pc's. For some reason I'm unable to change my roster in the Yahoo golf league on my iPhone, iPad, or my wife's iMac. The X's to delete a player don't show up, nor is the button to only show entered golfers. It' really confusing. I've looked all over for a solution. I know there are some Mac users here. Has anyone run into this problem? Is it Safari? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I emailed Yahoo but no answer so far.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I would try a different browser. Download Firefox and give that a shot.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/

The link below explains the install process on a Mac.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing%20Firefox%20on%20Mac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I use Firefox on my iMac and don't have issues, and on my iPad I am able to use the check marks in the boxes to change things, so not sure why this is happening.

Originally Posted by mship

I recently switched to Apple products after years of pc's. For some reason I'm unable to change my roster in the Yahoo golf league on my iPhone, iPad, or my wife's iMac. The X's to delete a player don't show up, nor is the button to only show entered golfers. It' really confusing.

I've looked all over for a solution. I know there are some Mac users here. Has anyone run into this problem? Is it Safari? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

I emailed Yahoo but no answer so far.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


Thanks, guys. Seems to be working now. I'm sure it was operator error more than anything. Love the macs but after years of pc's they take a little getting used to. Gonna look into the different browsers though.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Note: This thread is 3644 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • A poll would be nice for this topic. Mine is standard 45.5”.
    • That's why I've got Nickent 3DX Hybrid irons, I have a 10 iron which works for me. Most sets of irons have 8" or more of loft gap between the 9 and the wedge, it's ok if your good enough to hit a half'ish or climb into the Sandiron but I'm not. I'm not too bad hitting a strong 9 8 7 etc but the wedges I'm more likely to hit skinny or fat, I think why there is so many wedges is all about the Money...
    • Above, or you could also make yourself a set of homemade speed training aids, instructions are all over the internet.
    • Day 202.  This evening, I spent ten minutes hitting balls.  I noticed my rehearsal swings weren't getting to where I expected and that my front arm was folding almost at setup.  I wonder if this was the issue yesterday?  I will have to pay more attention going forward.  By the way, I say "the issue yesterday" as if I hit the ball horribly.  Other than the first shot O.B. (which was also my first shot of the day -- range was closed), I played quite well, beating the 10 handicap mark on strokes gained by nearly a full stroke, and if we ignore the opening O.B. (which I maintain wouldn't have happened if I had been able to hit a few balls to warm up -- yes, it still counts of course), I'm under my handicap in SG:D for the day, too.  
    • Welcome to TST! Golf is a grand journey we all love around here. It’s disastrously wonderful. Cheers!
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Avanh
      Avanh
      (34 years old)
    2. DesertTime
      DesertTime
      (73 years old)
    3. Kersys
      Kersys
      (30 years old)
    4. takemoney
      takemoney
      (30 years old)
    5. trapdodger
      trapdodger
      (50 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...