IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2011

Note: This thread is 3593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now! The Hyundai Tournament of Champions begins tomorrow, and team selecting is open.

I am hoping for a good weekend; I have one guy in second and my other 3 are all T4 right now. I have started off like crap this year, so need a good week finally.

Rats, the first time I don't pick Mahan on my roster and he goes into the fourth round tied for the lead. (Currently two strokes back from first.)

I finally had a good week; had DA Points, Mahan, Watney and JB Holmes. Waiting to see what the points are for today. I put Points into my B rotation after round one once Tim Clark WD, or else it could have been even better.

We still have three available spots in the group right now if anyone else wants to join.

Is there someone that can remove me from the group?  We have started getting thrashed at work and I don't have time to keep up with it like I used to....and I don't see any end in sight!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by TN94z

Is there someone that can remove me from the group?  We have started getting thrashed at work and I don't have time to keep up with it like I used to....and I don't see any end in sight!!

Just give me your team name and I can remove you. If things slow down for you, you can always join back in at the start of one of the next two segments. Too bad!

My team woes for the week:

Luke Donald--Great first round, terrible second = MC

Bubba Watson-- thought it was a safe choice, first time picking him = WD

Anthony Kim-- who knows = WD

Ryo Ishikawa-- I had high hopes, just to high = MC

I'm barely hanging on. I'm shocked I haven't been bumped out of the top 10 yet

Ya, I was feeling pretty good about Donald after round one too, then +8 in round two!!! I had Watson and Kim too, but on the bench, so didn't really coat me.

Next week is the Match Play, so our pool picks the off event, the Mayakoba Classic; these are usually interesting ones to pick for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by Aquaguru

My team woes for the week:

Luke Donald--Great first round, terrible second = MC

Bubba Watson-- thought it was a safe choice, first time picking him = WD

Anthony Kim-- who knows = WD

Ryo Ishikawa-- I had high hopes, just to high = MC

I'm barely hanging on. I'm shocked I haven't been bumped out of the top 10 yet

Originally Posted by gogolfing

Just give me your team name and I can remove you. If things slow down for you, you can always join back in at the start of one of the next two segments. Too bad!

Putt for dough.  Thanks man!   It has gotten crazy around here....don't know how long it will last.

Originally Posted by TN94z

Putt for dough.  Thanks man!   It has gotten crazy around here....don't know how long it will last.

Done.. hopefully things will slow down for you and you can rejoin. Have a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh. I have the Levin (#1) and Yang (#2) on my team but on the bench for round 1. This is so frusturating that would have been perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the last week for the winter segment of fantasy golf. We will see who the winner is when the worst week of the segment gets dropped after this week. Anyone who is interested in joining for the spring segment, it would be a good time to do it now. We have 4 spots in the pool for anyone interested; just look at the beginning of the thread and you can see the instructions for joining the group. Good luck to all.

• 3 weeks later...

A good "Masters Week" I must say ... my best showing in 2 seasons in the group!!

{Mark's Mulligans is my handle ...}

I recently switched to Apple products after years of pc's. For some reason I'm unable to change my roster in the Yahoo golf league on my iPhone, iPad, or my wife's iMac. The X's to delete a player don't show up, nor is the button to only show entered golfers. It' really confusing. I've looked all over for a solution. I know there are some Mac users here. Has anyone run into this problem? Is it Safari? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I emailed Yahoo but no answer so far.

I would try a different browser. Download Firefox and give that a shot.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/

The link below explains the install process on a Mac.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing%20Firefox%20on%20Mac

I use Firefox on my iMac and don't have issues, and on my iPad I am able to use the check marks in the boxes to change things, so not sure why this is happening.

Originally Posted by mship

I recently switched to Apple products after years of pc's. For some reason I'm unable to change my roster in the Yahoo golf league on my iPhone, iPad, or my wife's iMac. The X's to delete a player don't show up, nor is the button to only show entered golfers. It' really confusing.

I've looked all over for a solution. I know there are some Mac users here. Has anyone run into this problem? Is it Safari? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

I emailed Yahoo but no answer so far.

Thanks, guys. Seems to be working now. I'm sure it was operator error more than anything. Love the macs but after years of pc's they take a little getting used to. Gonna look into the different browsers though.

Note: This thread is 3593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!