• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Bronco Billy. @boogielicious will know this one.....
    • Like new Bushnell Tour V4 rangefinder. No slope option. Comes with case that will attach to a golf bag, BUT it is not the case it originally came with.  $299 new selling for $215 Shipped
    • Clint Eastwood, great actor, producer, and bada**! What is you favorite Clint Eastwood moment, scene, etc ? This is a bit lengthy before you get to the "Go ahead, make my day" comment that has become famous and always reminds you of Clint:  
    • I need to find that check box, though solo rounds have been rare lately, with so many more people out there!  I have been guilty of posting solo rounds, but I am convinced to stop.  I followed the rules either way (during play, I understand that posting a solo round was not following the rules), so my HC was probably changed very little.  But, it should still be done right.  I need to refresh on how many holes can be solo, and still be counted, for instance when I'm paired with someone who stops after nine, and then I join another group that I catch a couple holes later.
    • Pickled eggs are a big seller round these ways.  Chilli, whole black peppercorns, bay leaves and mustard seed with a malt vinegar based pickling juice. They go well with a pint.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Bearcat3253
      Bearcat3253
      (68 years old)
    2. BlackandGold
      BlackandGold
      (36 years old)
    3. CamL2016
      CamL2016
      (28 years old)
    4. charlitt
      charlitt
      (40 years old)
    5. Cpt Morgan
      Cpt Morgan
      (36 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...