IGNORED

White Belts

Note: This thread is 3964 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by SergioG

I love white belts but agree old people wearing them is just wrong like 40 year old and upwards :)

I thought old people invented white belts. Have any of you ever visited Palm Beach in the season?

I fall into no white belt land...not young or old enough!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by WUTiger

Along with the ban on anchoring belly putters, the USGA is considering a ban on male golfers over age 40 wearing white belts.

Originally Posted by SergioG

I love white belts but agree old people wearing them is just wrong like 40 year old and upwards :)

Old people 40 and up!! WTF! I am 41 and not old in any way. I wear white belts all the time and I guarantee I look better than both of you. I play golf better than both of you as well.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by TourSpoon

I thought old people invented white belts. Have any of you ever visited Palm Beach in the season?

This is reality. It's a classic look and a favorite of the AARP crowd. I don't wear white shoes so no white belts for me but it does look sharp.

Dave :-)

I have a white loudmouth belt I wear with two pairs of my loudmouth pants. I also have a lime green one I wear with another pair of loudmouths.  Shirts are usually Nikes, and shoes are Footjoy MyJoys, a pair in black, white/brown, and a third pair of Puma's in red. I also wear those old man driver caps. Oh and I have a set of Plus Fours! And a Kilt. I golf in both, but I do wear boxers with the kilt.

I must be really lame. But i'm 6'4, 238, so not many people tell me so.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

• 1 month later...

I can't believe some of these clowns addressing this white belt issue.  First of all I've only been playing for 14 months now.  My average after 42 rounds is 110.4.  I have broken 100 6 times which is pretty dayuum good for 14 months of playing considering that 85% of all amateur golfers never even break 100.  My lowest score was 92.  I could care less about handicaps, weight, waist size, etc.  I wear a white belt and I wear a black belt because first of all I've been told that the way that I dress on the course, it looks like I shoot in the 70's...Lmao....It's just my street and my golf haberdasheries have no bounds.  I take great pride in what I wear on and off the course, and look good in any cloth, skin, fabric that touches my body.  And I'm a 38 waist.  The name of the game is matching when it comes to clothes.  I'd bet a weeks pay that all the e-d-iots who responded negatively on this whole white belt issue wouldn't know fashion sense if they fell in it.  *Drops the mike.

Originally Posted by JayPaulGhetto

I can't believe some of these clowns addressing this white belt issue.  First of all I've only been playing for 14 months now.  My average after 42 rounds is 110.4.  I have broken 100 6 times which is pretty dayuum good for 14 months of playing considering that 85% of all amateur golfers never even break 100.  My lowest score was 92.  I could care less about handicaps, weight, waist size, etc.  I wear a white belt and I wear a black belt because first of all I've been told that the way that I dress on the course, it looks like I shoot in the 70's...Lmao....It's just my street and my golf haberdasheries have no bounds.  I take great pride in what I wear on and off the course, and look good in any cloth, skin, fabric that touches my body.  And I'm a 38 waist.  The name of the game is matching when it comes to clothes.  I'd bet a weeks pay that all the e-d-iots who responded negatively on this whole white belt issue wouldn't know fashion sense if they fell in it.  *Drops the mike.

Ladies and gentlemen......JPG.....remember to tip your waiters and have a good night!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Reading this thread this morning I got to the end before checking the date of the posts. 2010. :) It's now 2013 and the white belt is still going strong here in the UK. Bought mine from Next, a fashion store over here. Still got two years to go then. ;)

Note: This thread is 3964 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!