IGNORED

Frequency Shaft Fitting, Project X

Note: This thread is 4851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by WUTiger

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeLowry5

Ok so I braved the snow tonight to make my appt at Midwest Golf Lab tonight and wished I would have stayed home :( .

Mike,

Since I suggested these guys, I feel bad that things didn't go better for you. I guess not all custom fitters are created equal.

And belated congratulations. You have done better at reducing your HDCP than I have.

Don't feel bad!  I emailed Golf Lab and they called to discuss it.  John was very sincere and I am going back tonight.  As we discussed things more it looks like they are exactly the place I am looking for.  I will report back after tonight.

BTW, not sure if I am actually a 12.  I averaged out my score/18 last year and it came out to 85.4 so I just assumed it was about a 12.

Thanks again,

Mike

Note: This thread is 4851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!