IGNORED

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 To Feature Augusta National

Bo the Golfer
Note: This thread is 4279 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow cool!

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

I also like that they have Nantz and Feherty as announcers.

Ping K15 12* | Ping K15 4h | Callaway Razr X HL Irons 5 - AW | Cleveland 54* and 58* wedges | Odyssey White Hot Tour Rossie | Bushnell Neo GPS | Nike M9 Cart Bag

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

I skipped last years game as well... this may be just enough for me to get the new one.

Tiger 2011 was terrible in my opinion.  I sold 2010 to buy 2011, and ended up getting rid of it after 1 day because it was so bad...I hope 2012 is way better!

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5*

Ping G15 17*

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with GS-95

Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 52* and 58* with GS-95

Ping Redwood Anser

Originally Posted by mhenrickson

I also like that they have Nantz and Feherty as announcers.

I couldn't agree more.  I've never had anything against Kelly Tilghman, but her voice was pretty boring on the video game.  Nantz and Feherty will provide a much-needed boost to the commentary in Tiger Woods 12, and I'm looking forward to seeing how well they mesh since they already work together with CBS.  A lot of the attention has been on the addition of Augusta National and rightfully so.  The announcement of Nantz and Feherty shouldn't be taken lightly though.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Definitely gonna pick this up on release day!

sunmountain.gif C-130 Cart Bag: titleist.gif 910D2 10.5Deg   taylormade.gif R9 15Deg, Burner Superfast 5W/7W   mizuno.gif MP-57 5-PW
scratch.gif 54*ds, 58*ds    cameron.gif Red X2    callaway.gifTour iZ

Damn, I was all set to buy the Optishot this week and now this news. Guess I just have to break down now and finally buy a Wii instead. After all, it's Augusta National. I think that I read somewhere that the Optishot can work with some editions of Tiger Wood's golf games. Anyone know anything about this?

David

• 2 months later...

I only discovered this game today, and like everyone else I can't wait. I haven't played a golf game in a few years!! I haven't played my X360 in MONTHS!!! This will surely get the dust wiped off of it! lol

It also has Royal Melbourne, so I'm guessing that maybe the Ryder/President's Cup make an appearance??

Ryder Cup is in 2011 so im sure it will carry over to 2012. i cant wait to get this game either. i kinda wish they would just make Augusta where you could download it for 2011. but thats not how you make millions is it!? Any PS3 players want to start a tournament or team? Message me on PSN Yrrkumoff

Keep it where the mowers go!

Finally I can swing my chicken stick in Augusta National. How cool is that. POW !!

Driver  Speedline F11 10.5*
Fairway Launcher FL 17* 3W
Hybrid Mashie 18* 2h Mashie 23* 4h
Iron CG16 5-PW
Wedge CG16 50* CG15 DSG 56* CG15 64*
Putter Pipe II
Ball Gamer

05 and 07 were the best of the tiger games in my opinion. I will def pick this up because of augusta but unless the game play has changed a lot I'm not sure it will be any better than 10 or 11. Either way I'm going to enjoy throwing something in the mid 50s down on augusta.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Originally Posted by Lofty Lefty

It also has Royal Melbourne, so I'm guessing that maybe the Ryder/President's Cup make an appearance??

The Presidents Cup replaces The Ryder Cup in this year's game, and I'm sure The Ryder Cup will be back for next year's game.  The weird thing is they added a few European players to the game instead of International guys which really doesn't make any sense.  Oh well, I'm looking forward to playing this one either way.  I can't wait to see how Augusta National looks in HD, and having Rickie Fowler in the game wearing all orange is a plus as well.

For those of you with a Wii, be sure to get a Chicken Stick for playing TW. http://www.badchicken.com/ I can't wait to have a go at Augusta!

cleveland.gif           Launcher 12° Driver - 15°  3W - 1°, 3°, 5° Hybrid - CG-15 60° LW 
mizuno.gif       MP-32 6-PW / MT-10 56°  SW 
Eidolon 52° GW  odyssey.gif      White Hot XG #7 Putter

Don't just stand there..........Smack that ball!

Anyone know if it will support Kinect on the 360?  From what I've read it doesn't appear to.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Anyone know if it will support Kinect on the 360?  From what I've read it doesn't appear to.

No Kinect support but it WILL support Playstation Move.

Note: This thread is 4279 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!