IGNORED

Deal of the Day for Nailed-It-Golf! Check this thread Daily!

Note: This thread is 4545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Originally Posted by ScfdRookie

Has anyone ordered any clubs from that site?  Are they legit clubs? or fakes?

Several people I know have, including my friend who lives down the street. Though that order was slow to ship... and I'm troubled by the increasing number of people who are writing here or PMing me to ask if this is legit. Some have placed orders and not gotten tracking numbers after a week...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I bought a TaylorMade Burner 07 driver that was advertised as having 10.5 degree loft with a regular flex shaft.

Instead, they sent me that driver with a 9.5 degree loft and a stiff shaft.

Not sure if it was an honest mistake, or just bullsh*t. I'm waiting to hear back from them about how they want to handle this.

Cool site. I'll keep an eye on it :-)

Driver: Cobra AMP 10.5* w/ orange Diamana Whiteboard, 3 Wood: TourEdge Exotics Trilogy 15*
Hybrid : TourEdge Exotics Trilogy 3I
Irons: Mizuno JPX800PRO 5-GW
Wedges: Vokey SM 56*, 64*, Cobra Big Trusty Rusty 55*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S 43"

• 2 weeks later...

I have and paid through paypal. When I go to track my order it says I have none. Customer service tells me there is a software problem. I asked for a tracking number and they sent one. When I track with that number UPS says the label was printed but nothing shipped.???????

I placed an order and never received it. Had a time getting my money back. Finally they gave me a refund and apology. After that I decided to give them another try. I placed a small order 5 days ago. Same story No tracking number no response to my email. I would stay away from these people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, wanted to pop in and give you an update on the site. Looks like we had a couple Sand Trappers with some issues and wanted to let you know we are working hard at resolving them. The good and bad about a new company is it can either have a slow start or take off, the latter resulting in a "catch up" phase. We are lucky enough to be seeing a huge increase in sales that our staff nor our technology was ready for. Thus the reason for the missing tracking numbers and slow shipping/response to emails. Luckily we are catching up with the curve and have hired full time customer service people and invested into our technology to help with automated tracking. Thanks so much to thesandtrap.com and our customers for your referrals and continued support.

-Cody

• 2 weeks later...

HEY I WENT TO DICKS YESTERDAY AND ASKED ABOUT THE NIKE IGNITES 2 AND THE PRICE NAILED IT HAS AND THEY SD MORE THAN LIKELY FAKES.... TOLD ME TO ASK FOR THE SERIAL # OFF THE SHAFTS TO CALL NIKE TO VERIFY THEY ARE LEGIT..... CAN U DO THAt FOR ME NAILEDIT??????

• 6 months later...
  • Administrator

Originally Posted by dmnoland

Does anyone know if this place is still in business? I have not been able to connect to their site for about a month now.

I think they've gone out of business.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Shotly...disappeared. NaileditGolf....disappeared. Now DoGolf.com ....really, nice name. What other companies are you going to pimp out to us...1daysports.  Perhaps it is time to stop taking money to put crap companies in front of us and start putting some legit businesses that are not fly by night operations. I understand you have to make money, but come on....screwing your members in the process is no way to do it.

How bout touting some legit deals sites like Kingdom59.  Or are they not paying to be a sponsor?  I mean, offering crap product for a few dollars is not really the type of deals I am into. Maybe some higher end, good deals is the way to go. My two cents....just tired off seeing fellow members get screwed.

Thanks

• Administrator

Originally Posted by gnadolf

Shotly...disappeared. NaileditGolf....disappeared. Now DoGolf.com ....really, nice name. What other companies are you going to pimp out to us...1daysports.  Perhaps it is time to stop taking money to put crap companies in front of us and start putting some legit businesses that are not fly by night operations. I understand you have to make money, but come on....screwing your members in the process is no way to do it.

How bout touting some legit deals sites like Kingdom59.  Or are they not paying to be a sponsor?  I mean, offering crap product for a few dollars is not really the type of deals I am into. Maybe some higher end, good deals is the way to go. My two cents....just tired off seeing fellow members get screwed.

While you're entitled to your opinion, The Sand Trap is not "screwing" anyone, and I dare say you don't know quite the half of it all. At some point we'll get to the point where we can be choosy about who advertises and who does not, but until then, we imagine you'd prefer to have the site exist than not.

I also think it would be unwise to form an opinion of DoGolf, for example, based on the actions of similar but completely separate companies. It's worth noting, too, that the only posts you've made here - your only contributions here - have been to post about Shotly and now N.I.G. It appears that you only care to use this forum to vent your frustration. That's fine, but it colors what you have to say.

If Kingdom59 wishes to reach out to our members, they're more than welcome to. If you believe in them strongly enough, consider telling them to get in touch with us.

Note: This thread is 4545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!