IGNORED

New R11 Commercial - Fun or Annoying???

Note: This thread is 3789 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Do you find the new Taylormarde R11 Driver commercial "Fun" or "Annoying"?

• It's a FUN commercial, I like the song and it's 'catchy'!
    • It's annoying, I can't stand it, makes me want to poke a sharp stick in my eye.

When I first saw the commercial I knew exactly who it was and what it was advertising.  You know that eventually a white driver head is going to come on the screen.  I was just surprised how long it took them they went through about 15 black driver heads before getting to the R11.  I almost turned it off but I wanted to see if I was right.  Its ok I have only seen it the one time but I think its too long they could probably cut it down some.

That commercial is making me want to go out and buy myself my first callaway driver. I really like the look of it from the R11 commercial and the aiming aid logo of the callaway has to be the best of all the drivers shown ......... and the callaway isnt a hideous white colour

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the newer ones? They still have the "One of these things is not like the other" song playing in the background, but not the whole thing and they put some sound effects and technical sounds over it. It's a lot less annoying.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It's annoying for anyone who had/has kids and heard the real Sesame Street song.  I want to grab the Ad people by the collar and yell at them to "sing the damn song right will ya!!".

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3789 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!