Sign in to follow this  
iacas

Tapatalk Re-Enabled / Tapatalk Support Thread

Note: This thread is 1512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

57 posts / 7166 viewsLast Reply

Love the ability to get on the forum on TapaTalk.  One question, the issue about New/Unread posts, is that a Huddler issue, I assume?  I ask because others sites I check on TapaTalk have it.

Originally Posted by jwrussell

Love the ability to get on the forum on TapaTalk.  One question, the issue about New/Unread posts, is that a Huddler issue, I assume?  I ask because others sites I check on TapaTalk have it.

Seconded. It's basically unusable (for any self-respecting forum junkie) without that functionality.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jwrussell

They're working on it. I'll ask and if I have good news with an immediate effect, I'll share it.

Originally Posted by Stretch

Seconded. It's basically unusable (for any self-respecting forum junkie) without that functionality.

Thirded.

I only ever use the "favourites" functionality on Tapatalk to read replies on threads I've already viewed/commented on. The rest of TheSandTrap is just a pain to use through it at the moment so I stick to using it only through my desktop machine.

Originally Posted by Cld1223

Tap talk not connecting to server it says to contact administrator. Any idea's? Using android.

Nope. No idea. Try again later? I'm not really in charge of it and I don't use Tapatalk much at all anymore.

I've been using Tapatalk no problems but on an iPhone and didn't update. iacas - do you use an app other than Tapatalk on a smartphone?

Originally Posted by Cld1223

Tap talk not connecting to server it says to contact administrator. Any idea's? Using android.

I've stopped using TapaTalk. TheSandTrap was the only website I used it for and it's been excessively crap for a long time (having to delete and re-add account randomly, server failures randomly etc) so now I just log in through a normal browser on my i-devices.

Originally Posted by nevets88

I've been using Tapatalk no problems but on an iPhone and didn't update. iacas - do you use an app other than Tapatalk on a smartphone?

I use Safari. Or, far more often, simply don't check the forum from my phone. Typing posts as long as the ones I tend to type simply isn't great on anything but a full keyboard.

Seems to be off now, I've removed the account and added again and get "Failed to connect to forum, contact admin"

Note: This thread is 1512 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!