IGNORED

What golfers do you root against?

Note: This thread is 2450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You tune in on Sunday and you see this name on the top of the leaderboard. Which golfers do you actually watch just to root against. YOu will root for anyone to win, just so this guy can't win.

For me its

Tiger

Jim Furyk

Ben Crane

Sergio

Just not a fan of any of them.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FIGJAM ......... always.

And also, don't speak with an accent (especially one from the British Isles), don't choose to play on your home continent, and don't be generally successful enough to keep Tiger and Phil from being #s

I don't use a long putter, but I don't see the problem with one.  To me a long putter more closely resembles a traditional putter than a 350cc, 400cc, or 460cc driver resembles every driver ever used

Originally Posted by Todd Ruggere

You tune in on Sunday and you see this name on the top of the leaderboard. Which golfers do you actually watch just to root against. YOu will root for anyone to win, just so this guy can't win.

For me its

Tiger

Jim Furyk

Ben Crane

Sergio

Just not a fan of any of them.

I cheer against anyone who's very strongly rumoured to have been violent to their spouse or sued a children's charity.

I don't really root against him, cause I enjoy watching him compete and hit great shots...but when it's actually coming down to the wire between Tiger and someone else I'm rooting for the other guy 99% of the time.  Unless it's John Daly, or Jeff Overton, or Colin Montgomerie.

Originally Posted by hokiebound

I honestly can say I don't really hate any golfer.

I don't hate any of them. I just root against/don't like them.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You guys got some weird people on your list. For me its only Sabbatini, but I don't get to get my Haterade on very much considering hes not really ever in contention. That dude has always and will forever rub me the wrong way.

However, I do root against Faldo and Miller all the time and they aren't even playing.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Because he's a tool? I don't cheer against him, because I don't care, Just throwing it out there.

Speaking of tools. Does anyone ever cheer against Ryan Moore? I'm so sick of that guy.

Originally Posted by Radford Wooly

How can you not like Boo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyThursday

This briar.

Ian Poulter – Another stiff-ass Brit who looks like he is constantly in the midst of a deep homosexual panic

Lee Westwood – Is he affected by some kind of chromosomal condition?

Briny Baird – Sounds like a disease you get from spending too much time at sea

Chris DiMarco – Whiner

Tim Herron – Eat a salad fat boy

Ryan Moore –  Wannabe Backstreet-boy catamite

Rory Sabbatini – Dude, are you wearing lipstick?

Note: This thread is 2450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!