IGNORED

Looking for opinions on putter grips...

Note: This thread is 4808 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just picked up my R11 today and had it gripped with my black widow grips.  I also have Itomic White Tacki Mac grips on my irons and Lamkin 3Gen White grips on my irons.  My Scotty California Coronado still has the stock black Scotty grip on it.  I want to switch it out to a nice white putter grip.  What are your opinions on a nice, white, putter grip?

taylormade.gifR11S 9* Driver Aldila RIP Phenom 60 R Flex

taylormade.gifRBZ 3W 15* Matrix Ozik XCon-5 R Flex
taylormade.gif'11 Rescue Hybrids 3 (18*), 4 (21*) Aldila RIP 65 HB R Flex
taylormade.gifR11 5-PW KBS Steel R Flex | taylormade.gifTP XFT 52* 56* 60* KBS Steel

cameron.gif California Coronado 35" | ogio.gif Grom Black Plaid Bag |  Penta TP

• 2 weeks later...

Most people never consider a jumbo grip which is unfortunate as it eliminates the hands and encourages a truer putting stroke.

Here is the white grip I would recommend to you - it is worth a try. The advantage of this over the Tiger Shark is that this is a lite grip which won't affect the feel of the putter as much.

Titleist 910D2 10.5* Stiff / Taylormade 3 Wood - Superfast 2.0 15*  3 Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18* Stiff Shafts

Note: This thread is 4808 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!