IGNORED

what bag do you rock?

Note: This thread is 3931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the current rotation is the Titleist Premium Stand and the new kid on the block, the Sun Mountain C130 to replace the now retired Titleist Cart/Staff bag.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Sun Mountain 2012 Hybrid bag,superior craftsmanship and storage but the footprint isn't the best on carts,can start to twist when pushing and riding. http://www.sunmountain.com/hybrid-black-gunmetal-yam-detail.html

Superfast 12 LS Driver set at 10*w/ProLaunch red shaft

:callaway:RazrFitXtreme w/MatrixBlackTie 15*:adams:Idea ProBlack hybrid 16*:adams: Idea ProBlack Hybrid 20*  :callaway: RazrX Forged 4-PW  CG14  54* S Wedge

Idea A3 60*  L wedge

:rife: IBF Aussie Tour Blade putter

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Got the Wilson Staff Ionix stand bag recently.  Great balance of weight, roomy top, pockets in the right places, and fits in a cart properly (with some stand bags the flap on the bottom is too long and you have to put it in a cart sideways).

Good looking bag man. I am currently using the Callaway Warbird stand bag. At the end of the upcoming season will be getting a new one that is easier for 14 clubs.

I have the same bag in White.

Just picked up a Callaway ORG XT Cart Bag

So far I love it... Has probablly the biggest insulated pocket I have seen on a golf bag. Very well constructed and got a killer deal on it!

Current Bag:

:ping: G25 - 10.5  RBZ Stage 2 2H :ping: G25 20*/23* Hybrids

:ping: G25 Blue Dot 5-UW  CG16 - 54   CG16 - 58 

Putter  Kari Lajosi DD201 303SS  V2 Gamer

• 3 weeks later...

OGIO Sultan II

Taylormade Burner 2.0 10.5 Degree Taylormade Burner 2.0 5 & 3 Wood Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 Hybrid Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-AW Irons Taylormade ATV 56 Degree Wegde Nike BC-101 Putter OGIO Sultan II Cart Bag

Pros: - looks fantastic in white - very light bag - plenty of storage - comfortable straps Cons: - divider setup is really odd - no tee or ball storage on the outside of the bag - has a million useless loops along the middle of the bag that are just that, useless. Overall I like the bag but wish I did more research on the bag before buying it. I based it mostly on the looks which is a common mistake I made with women.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Anyone have any experience with the titleist carry bag?  I always wanted a small bag and they seem super convenient.  I am normally walking my rounds anyway so i figure a light bag would be ideal.  I couldnt find any reviews online and was just wondering how it fares with 14 clubs. Thanks

Titleist 905R 8.5 Degree // Stiff
TaylorMade Rescue Mid 16 Degree// Stiff
Titleist 690.CB// PW-3 Rifle Flighted 6.5
Titleist Spin-Milled 56 Degree
Titleist Spin-Milled 60 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist Pro V1

I am using a Nike Extreme Sport bag. It's really nice and is also not heavy.

What's in my bag: Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 Fariway wood:Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 Hybrid: Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 Irons: Taylormade Rocketballz HP Irons Wedge: Cleveland 588 Forged 56,60 Wedge Putter: Ping Wackey Putter

I have an Oggio Syncro. I had not purchased bags in quite some time and was very pleased with all the features. I discovered a "hidden pocket" today. An interior zipper (difficult to find) that if unzipped permits access to the inside of the bag i.e. you can feel the support rods and your clubs as well as a nylon webbing that hold the clubs from striking bottom. I had never seen this before and I am assuming it is there to allow access to the inside of the bag should something drop in there. Or maybe I am just out of touch and this is a common thing or has another purpose?

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Mulligan Jeff

Father's Day Gift!

Very nice!  Looks heavy

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just got my new Callaway XTT Xtreme Stand bag in the mail today.  I think I got a good price for it as I ordered it through my company for $130 (Golfsmith lists it at $169).  The only catch is that the company logo automatically comes on the bag.  I'll be using it for the first time tomorrow morning.  Upon initial inspection, it seems like a good bag.  My old bag had 14 club dividers - this one has 7.  It'll be interesting to see how I like that change.  The other thing that was interesting is that this bag has an elastic/bungee type of string attached to the bag for your towel.  I guess you tuck one end of the towell under the string to hold it there.  My golf towel is standard sized, but the string is only 4 inches or so wide.  I had to fold my towel in half twice in order to get it under the string.  I found that strange.

I'm replacing a TourTek stand bag.  After using the TourTek for just 1 1/2 years, I now believe the saying, "you get what you pay for," very much applies to golf bags.  The cloth that lines the 14 club dividers is in shambles and the straps have mutliple tears in them and look like they could break at any time.  I'm hoping the Calloway bag holds up a little better...

Note: This thread is 3931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!