Sign in to follow this  
ronaldkuntoro

Tacki Mac Itomic grip

Note: This thread is 3197 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 posts / 7403 viewsLast Reply

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Originally Posted by ronaldkuntoro

Has anyone used this Tacki mac itomic grip ?  How are they compare to Standard Golf Pride Tour velvet?

Nope, Never heard of them.

Originally Posted by TinCupTampa

Enis on this forum swears by them. If you are looking for an Iomic comparative... they are much more firm.

Whos Enis?  I have not tried Iomic grips yet.  So I don't know....

Iomic grips are waaay over price.

There are a bazillion threads on this. Look for anything enis750 has ever said and you'll be led straight to Tacki-Macs.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ron you have to be the king of threads that could be answered with a simple search of Google or this board. Buy a grip and put it on your 8-iron. See how you like it. Grips are like women. Some are good, some are bad, but it's all a matter of taste.

Originally Posted by The Gill

Ron you have to be the king of threads that could be answered with a simple search of Google or this board. Buy a grip and put it on your 8-iron. See how you like it. Grips are like women. Some are good, some are bad, but it's all a matter of taste.

Gill

I kinda tired reading "Seach on google".   What a forum for?  Why would I use a forum if everything can be found on Google??

Do you tell someone to Search on Google Map when they are asking for directions on the street???  If you do... then you are being rude.

Then use the search engine of your choice, but try that.

Quote:

Gill

I kinda tired reading "Seach on google".   What a forum for?  Why would I use a forum if everything can be found on Google??

Dude.... not another SEARCH ENGINE post....  you are thrashing the thread.   If you don't know.... DON't POST.

Quote:

Originally Posted by max power

Then use the search engine of your choice, but try that.

Quote:

Quote:

Gill

On a 0.600 butt Project X flighted shaft. Standard grip size with one wrap of tape.

Golf Pride Tour Velvet:

Butt: 1.110

Left Thumb:0.815

Bottom Thumb 0.767

Lamkin 3 Gen:

Butt: 1.135

Left Thumb:0.824

Bottom Thumb 0.810

Tacki-Mac Itomic:

Butt: 1.115

Left Thumb:0.852

Bottom Thumb 0.807

The 3Gen and Itomic are much thicker in the middle and bottom hand. The Itomics are more of a straight taper grip.

I'm pretty sure you and Ronald are one and the same.

Originally Posted by BuleGoblok

Man... this guy asked a good question and you guys are telling him to search on Google???  That's rude!!

Absolute best advice is to put the grip on a 7 or 8 iron.

See if you like it... My guess is you will.

The new polymers just feel 'better'...

Your hands feel like they are attached to the club.

Reminds me of a good set of snow tires vs all season tires.

Great feeling & tackiness but the true Iomics are overpriced.

Itomics are kind of a wannabee to the real things...

BTW Not sure I would want to do the re-gripping myself let a Pro do it.

Note: This thread is 3197 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!