Sign in to follow this  
ronaldkuntoro

What is the best latest Innovation in Golf Equipments ?

Note: This thread is 3168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What is the best latest innovation in Golf Equipments ?

• Hybrid Club
    • Adjustable Hosel
    • Square Driver
    • Golf GPS
    • Range Finders
    • Launch Monitor

17 posts / 1561 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

gps/ rangefinder, having the correct distance for every shot helps everyone who uses them! knowing the distance improves confidance and knowing if you hit a good shot you should be on the dancefloor!

I voted GPS. As far as cool technology, I think it is the most applicable to all skill levels. I don't own one, but recently played in a scramble where all the carts had one. I think it might help speed play in those situations as well.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

GPS. Getting the exact yardages and speeding up play is I the best thing that has come out lately.  I still question the durability of the adjustable hosels that are out there (especially NIKE).  If the price of the launch monitors come down to be more affordable I would vote for that.

i voted for launch monitors. GPS, adjustable hosels, square drivers, hybrids, etc...dont' mean anything if you can't get fitted well ;)

Originally Posted by sean_miller

As usual, the correct answer isn't included.

White drivers to match white belts.

I was actually looking for painters hats, but no luck there.

Originally Posted by Gordon McTavish

It doesn't seem to be an option, but I'd be inclined to think that "high quality video as a teaching tool."

I just can't see the average hack getting a huge benefit from the options listed.

To be brutally honest, the average hack (cough27.5cough) probably doesn't get a huge benefit from showing up on the first tee.

Rangefinders, and by that I mean both laser and GPS.  Despite the endless debate over which is better, they are really in the same category.

Sean Miller

As usual, one useless reply....

White Drivers aren't new innovation.... Ive seen White, Pink, Blue, Gold, Red  headed Drivers before.....

And A Poll does not have ONE CORRECT ANSWER.   It's not multiple choice question where there is one correct answer.

Who will be the first to come out with an optic yellow head to go along with the new Bridgestone RX offering?  Oh boy, I can't wait for that to happen.

I will go along with rangefinders.  It has made a difference in course management by giving me precise distances to the flag and other course features.

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

i voted for launch monitors. GPS, adjustable hosels, square drivers, hybrids, etc...dont' mean anything if you can't get fitted well ;)

Excellent technology.  I wish I could get one below 1 grand.....

Originally Posted by ronaldkuntoro

White Drivers aren't new innovation.... Ive seen White, Pink, Blue, Gold, Red  headed Drivers before.....

And A Poll does not have ONE CORRECT ANSWER.   It's not multiple choice question where there is one correct answer.

Not big on sarcasm or mild wit, are you ronald?

Hear me out on this one.  Have you tried, or even considered, searching for the answer to this question on Google?  Even Bing if you're feeling saucy.

Sean Miller may be a little snarky now and then, but he's usually funny and I don't think his posts are mean-spirited, this one included.

Originally Posted by ronaldkuntoro

Quote:

Sean Miller

Note: This thread is 3168 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!