IGNORED

Tiger Woods will never regain golf dominance

Note: This thread is 3793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I meant the OP wagered 10 bucks. Not multiples of $10.

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

all who had to wager? and clearly you're not calling me the insane one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Gioguy already called dibs on the $10. I got the impression that's all he had to wager. Besides it's unethical to make wagers with the insane.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

Quote:

Originally Posted by LargeMarge

I've got 10 bucks that says he loses his tour card within 5 years.

I'll take that bet.

Oh, I already won it*. Please send my $10. PM me and I'll give you my address. Thank you.

* Tiger's won enough and been on Tour long enough that he has earned a lifetime membership to the PGA Tour.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 50% of marriages end in divorce. Although that stat can be misleading because some of us are divorced 2 or 3 times. The stat may be more like 25% for men who cheat from stats I've seen ... could

Seems obvious, but with everyone chiming in on their opinions of where Tiger struggle, I made mine. I stand fast on my opinion that the reason Tiger has struggled last year and so far this year is his

My thoughts are First, I don't know who terminated the relationship -- Hank or Tiger. Apparently, Hank fired Tiger by texting him. Perhaps, Hank discovered that Tiger was talking with Foley. I

the op is perfect for writers who want to invoke a record breaking knee-jerk reaction by gullible people who believe words that they write are factual, or hold true regardless of how little data they have to support their OPINION.  if he wanted to up the wager, name it, i'm sure anyone, ANYONE would take it.

the op is perfect for writers who want to invoke a record breaking knee-jerk reaction by gullible people who believe words that they write are factual, or hold true regardless of how little data they have to support their OPINION.  if he wanted to up the wager, name it, i'm sure anyone, ANYONE would take it.

You've missed the point.

The OP can't have an opinion on it.

Tiger has a Tour Card for life.

He achieved that with his 20th win what....51 wins ago?

Originally Posted by ronaldkuntoro

Quote:

Its like reading a classic tragedy - watching the fall of Tiger. Guilt and shame are continuing to erode his ability to play the game to the level he was once capable of.

I've got 10 bucks that says he loses his tour card within 5 years.

See:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110210/NEWS/110219938?p=1&tc;=pg

-LM

I bet he will win 10 more Majors and regain his No.1 Status......

I'll take the bet about the 10 more majors.

Shorty lol my point was not that the op was a slow kid growing up, but rather writers such as the one who wrote that article count on people like the op to read it, make judgements on it, and stir the waters...tiger's got nothing to worry about in regards to the tour and playing...

Originally Posted by Shorty

Quote:

You've missed the point.

The OP can't have an opinion on it.

Tiger has a Tour Card for life.

He achieved that with his 20th win what....51 wins ago?

Sure about that?  I think it's the 20 wins that gives him his career tour card.

Originally Posted by BuleGoblok

A PGA Tour Player who has won a Major Tournament can never lose his Tour Card.

Go Tiger!!!

No one is disputing that ronald...

And Tiger got 71 wins...  that should be more than enough.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by max power

Sure about that?  I think it's the 20 wins that gives him his career tour card.

Quote:

A PGA Tour Player who has won a Major Tournament can never lose his Tour Card.

Go Tiger!!!

Aren't you Ronald with a new name? Sorry if you aren't! I think you'll find tlhat Daly has absolutely zero PGA Tour status. He relies on invitations. He also gets in as past champion in some events.

the OP makes 1 valid point ... TW is not the same player and will not dominate (as he did before).

the OP is way off the mark if he believes TW's B game won't put him in the Top 125 annually.

an interesting question as pointed out earlier is - if TW will still be interested in playing golf if he's not dominant.  But then again, what else does he do?  He's not in it for the money.  He loves the game!

Well all you tiger fanboy circle jerkers, heres how he finished up:

66 72 75 284

Three average rounds and one flash of brilliance. Whoop de fuc_ing doo. As of this post hes tied with 8 other meidiocre souls for 20th place.

So all of you who disagree about his continual steady decline from the top of this game and out of the starshine of greatness - you my friends, as Tiger would say, can "suck it."

My Warmest Regards,

-LargeMarge

Well all you tiger fanboy circle jerkers, heres how he finished up:

Three average rounds and one flash of brilliance. Whoop de fuc_ing doo. As of this post hes tied with 8 other meidiocre souls for 20th place.

So all of you who disagree about his continual steady decline from the top of this game and out of the starshine of greatness - you my friends, as Tiger would say, can "suck it."

My Warmest Regards,

-LargeMarge

First off, relax, its only February.  All that really matters is the majors.  Second, if you are going to get all upset when people disagree with you, perhaps you should post an opinion piece.

Not at all. His short game is pretty solid, but he can't expect to get up and down from all over the course. If he can find the fairway and green, preferably somewhat close to the flag, he will be dangerous.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!