IGNORED

My Swing (iacas)

iacas

Congrats!   and maybe the trophy maker/molder could use a lesson or two.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, but she has to put up with me the rest of the time. f3_laugh.gif

I'd take that deal. Your kid is very lucky and will obviously be very good some day if she keeps it up. Starting young is a HUGE advantage. Look at Tiger and Rory, regardless of how Rory is doing now. Now, does anybody know where I can find Dr. Emmet Brown?

In the picture, your daughter is think whispering ... "This trophy's okayyy. I really wanted the stupid monkey award. That would be a cool trophy."

Congrats and keep up the good work!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator

Just getting some work done with the kiddo. Clubs are still a little heavy for her, and we mostly worked on the backswing (head was going forwards during the backswing earlier on).

We'll work on Key #5 next… She does better when her grip doesn't get a little weak. :-D

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Very nice, yeah that club looks slightly heavy.  But at least she can grow into it.

Good luck to her this year in any tournaments, I get the feeling she won't really need it though. ;)

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

That just put a smile on my face!  Thanks..

I mean what can I say.. When I show it to my friend at work, he might never pick a club up again, especially knowing that even a cute little girl can out swing him every day of the week.

It's amazing how they do things so naturally at a young age!  Good luck to her and you @iacas !

Edit - Major Edit - She has a better swing than me too.. A6 - A7 - A8 - Amazing

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Looks like she's still having fun too. That's the important thing at that age!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

• Administrator

Nice!  Little Mac O'Grady move from 1-2-3

Yeah yeah. :-D

She pisses me off. I mean, seriously, c'mon!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

A5 is so money !

I posted Trevor Immelman's swing where he anchors the driver back a bit. Are you doing the same here too to promote an upward AoA?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

I posted Trevor Immelman's swing where he anchors the driver back a bit. Are you doing the same here too to promote an upward AoA?

No. I didn't get the start of her swing.

• Administrator
can you explain why she has the driver starting back from the ball at address?

I already did.

No. I didn't get the start of her swing.

Yeah yeah.

She pisses me off. I mean, seriously, c'mon!

Yeah that's an awesome pic

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram