• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Let us know if you feel any different.
    • I got my second COVID chip injected today.
    • I'm not a fan of getting lumped with Gen Z'ers. 😁
    • Well, my swing speed is about 95 + - a few........  So far I've liked the Pinnacle and the E12 the best......  I'll have to experiment a little more with the ProV1s....    Thanks.........
    • I've posted this link in a few other places in the forum, but it keeps coming up as relevant for a lot of different discussions surrounding golf balls.  Its about the most objective data you can find about golf ball compression at different swing speeds.  The actual data can be found near the end of the article (middle of the page, the comments at the end take up a lot of space) if you'd like to try to draw different conclusions than the author does in the main article. But long story, short, the data shows that a ball that is long off the driver for a 115 mph swing speed is also long off the driver for a 85 mph swing speed.  And those balls are higher compression balls.   The Best Golf Balls | Golf Ball Buyer's Guide | MyGolfSpy Always play your best game. Read the Golf Ball Buyer's Guide from MyGolf Spy to always get the best golf balls. Read more so you can improve your game!   I think the Top Flight Gamer ball has a similar pattern.  Not sure if that's what you're thinking.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Aynfan
      Aynfan
      (153 years old)
    2. DDBowdoin
      DDBowdoin
      (36 years old)
    3. drw72
      drw72
      (49 years old)
    4. jest
      jest
      (68 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...