IGNORED

Never had an ACE--Who is with me?

Note: This thread is 3777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I was watching the GC and playing lessons from the pros with Bubba.  Towards the end he was talking with Johnny Damon about how he has never had an ACE in his whole life, but his caddi and wife both have.

So I was thinking I would start this for everone to share how long they have been playing and still do not have an ACE

If you have had a hole in one how long did it take you?

Me 15 years and no ACE.....yet

p.s I looked to see if there was another thread like this and never found one.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've also never had a hole in one. During a tournament several years back I landed a ball in the cup on a 185-yard par 3.  The ball took a chunk out of the lip and hopped out 2 inches left of t

Been playing off and on for 12 years.  Finally getting serious this year.  Only been close one time the ball rolled right by the cup and finished 2 feet passed.  Par 3 about 160 10 feet down hill, man... I can still see it.

That's shocks me that a tour player never had one--with all the golf he's played and that he's probably hitting a sand wedge to most par 3's.  Guess I'm in good company

Originally Posted by Aquaguru

So I was watching the GC and playing lessons from the pros with Bubba.  Towards the end he was talking with Johnny Damon about how he has never had an ACE in his whole life, but his caddi and wife both have.

So I was thinking I would start this for everone to share how long they have been playing and still do not have an ACE

If you have had a hole in one how long did it take you?

Me 15 years and no ACE.....yet

p.s I looked to see if there was another thread like this and never found one.

I was shocked when I heard that too.  I guess I'm not doing that bad then haha

I have had a couple close ones within a foot.

Never!! came close a few times. one was at an short par 4 (271 yards). hit 3 wood and came within 3 feet for the hole in one. of course, I missed my dang putt and made a birdie instead. I've hit the flagstick once on a 110 yard par 3. and just last week friday, on a par 3, I hit into the water on the tee and hit again from the tee box and stuck it within a foot. so, almost saved par. other than that, none. my dad who plays off and on (twice a year) has had 2. witnessed 1 of them. very exciting.

Playing on and off again for 30 years with no aces... Numerous "flaggies" (tee shot inside the length of the flag pole) but nothing really really close.  Maybe this year?

I have been playing a long time, on seriously the last few years, and have never had an ace.  I have had a couple of eagles on par 4 holes, but alas, never a 1 on a par 3.

Been playing on and off since I was a kid, and never had an ace.  Been close a few times, but never made it.  Had two REALLY close calls last year, on the same hole.  The only two times I played the course all year.  Maybe I should've played it more and I would've found the hole.

Note: This thread is 3777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!