• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Well, it's good to see the league in general absolutely lose its mind today.  I can't remember seeing a busier  day of free agency in all my decades watching the sport.
    • Day 27: Continued to practice pitching and chipping technique with COVID-19 drills. Then more work on downswing priority piece. 
    • I agree as well, unfortunately it pretty much says it all. I always felt that my freedoms end when they may harm another and vice-versa.  However it rarely seems to work that way.
    • More and more as time passes, and nearly no one is having adverse reaction to the first rounds of the vaccine just validates that statement.  Right now, the pro's list is about 10x longer than the cons list for the vaccine. Really, the cons list is only valid for those with certain medical conditions. For the vast majority of people, the pros list is infinitely larger than the cons list.  Yea, at this point I think people are just stuck in the mode of validating their initial choice. I partially blame them and I partially blame the people who are belligerent to them. Why would they ever want to validate those people by getting the vaccine. To me, this whole situation is just sad really.  
    • I'm quoting this from another site. It's not my writing, but I lean toward agreement:  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. DanTheStallion
      DanTheStallion
      (36 years old)
    2. iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      iYelledFOREatTheHOLE
      (31 years old)
    3. jd1623
      jd1623
      (38 years old)
    4. Rextarpromodel63
      Rextarpromodel63
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...