Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cici

should I give up?

Note: This thread is 3294 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

25 posts / 2942 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Some years ago,I want to learn to play golf by myself.However,you know,it is not so easy for me.

Now,more and more guys would like to play golf.so, I want to learn to play it agin.but when I given up some years ago,I want give up again.

Should I give up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Learning to play by yourself is very difficult.  A golf swing is not a natural or intuitive movement.  Play again but get some lessons to get you going in the right direction.

Have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cici, don't take this the wrong way but you confuse people.

I've read posts from you saying:

- You're new at golf

- You've been playing for years

- You love golf

- Should you stop playing golf?

- Other people should play golf

- Your mother bought you a putter for your birthday

- Your mother bought you a driver for your birthday

It's all very confusing how much you contradict yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by Cici

Some years ago,I want to learn to play golf by myself.However,you know,it is not so easy for me.

Now,more and more guys would like to play golf.so, I want to learn to play it agin.but when I given up some years ago,I want give up again.

Should I give up?



I think so...have you tried table tennis?...there is not so much pressure to play OEM.  If you watch Forrest Gump, you can learn so much and go to cool tournaments in China.  So are you going to try?  I think you would be very good and will find a place where you will fit.  Good luck on your new career as pro table tenniser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by Cici

Some years ago,I want to learn to play golf by myself.However,you know,it is not so easy for me.

Now,more and more guys would like to play golf.so, I want to learn to play it agin.but when I given up some years ago,I want give up again.

Should I give up?



I read your threads.  Sometimes it hard to understand and sometimes not so hard.  But, other times very hard and very easy.

Should I buy a dog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by max power

At a bare minimum you should give up posting.



quote of the day.

we don't know what is going on with cici. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. now, I have no idea. He did say he was playing golf for years and just got some new clubs. now, he is new to golf. so confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by TourSpoon

I think so...have you tried table tennis?...there is not so much pressure to play OEM.  If you watch Forrest Gump, you can learn so much and go to cool tournaments in China.  So are you going to try?  I think you would be very good and will find a place where you will fit.  Good luck on your new career as pro table tenniser.


Funny, funny post.

CICI is the greatest troll I have ever encountered on any board. He's obviously a troll but he is so skilled even I can't be 100% sure of this fact....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by Williamevanl

Funny, funny post.

CICI is the greatest troll I have ever encountered on any board. He's obviously a troll but he is so skilled even I can't be 100% sure of this fact....


I think you have misunderstood me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



As long as it's an OEM dog - no counterfeits.



Originally Posted by Tomboys

I read your threads.  Sometimes it hard to understand and sometimes not so hard.  But, other times very hard and very easy.

Should I buy a dog?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Originally Posted by Cici

I think you all have misunderstood me.



So you don't like table tennis or dogs? Why don't you answer the questions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think you should quit if you really want to play.  If you can afford it and have the opportunity and place to play, stay with it if you like it. You may not become a pro, but that will not keep you from enjoying the game.

Golf is difficult to learn on your own. If you have the resources, take at least a lesson or two to get you on the proper fundamentals. If that is not possible, try to obtain instructional videos or look on Youtube. Adopt good fundamentals of grip, stance, alignment, still head, upper body turn and stick with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3294 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...