Jump to content
IGNORED

Picks for Bay Hill


Kieran123
 Share

Note: This thread is 3828 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by walk18

I haven't heard them mention Tiger's sex scandal in a very long time.


Yeah, everyone's over it. Even Tiger.

bycS6.jpg

There are quite a lot of big names right at the bottom of the leaderboard after the first day at Bay Hill. Must have been tough out there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades



Originally Posted by Stretch

There are quite a lot of big names right at the bottom of the leaderboard after the first day at Bay Hill. Must have been tough out there.

Windy, apparently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I hope to see a peek of Graeme McDowell today if for anything just to see how much effort he'll put into merely trying to make the cut.  Allenby shot a 79 on Day 1 but put in a nice effort today (69) tho that may not be enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


if tiger can have another day like friday, he will def be in contention for a win. I would say he needs -5 and will be within 3-4 shots of the lead. then on sunday, he will be going for every green no matter what.

Link to comment
Share on other sites




Originally Posted by RichF

I was looking forward to a Woods / Garcia pairing for Saturday: two great ballstrikers who can't putt anymore...



I know! commentators even said that they would be paired up. I was kinda excited cause we hardly get to see garcia play. oh well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites




Originally Posted by golf4fun12

if tiger can have another day like friday, he will def be in contention for a win. I would say he needs -5 and will be within 3-4 shots of the lead. then on sunday, he will be going for every green no matter what.



Even if that happens, he would need help like he got from Sean O'Hair in '09.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger's out of it.

3-4 players getting some shots lead on the followers. Someone in the top two pairings tomorrow will win it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Got the chance to go to Bay Hill on Thursday... what a freaking beautiful course, the 18th is a great hole. My prediction is BUBBA will wield the sword.  With Levin imploding today and Tiger out of the question with his spotty consistency, I think it clears a path for Bubba to make a strong run.  Steve Marino started playing like a champ and I do want to see Ricky win given his strong relationship with Arnie (and to get that first win..) BTW side note.. Gary Woodland could possibly be one of the longest iron players I've ever seen, absolute crazy. Lets hope this prediction is better than my POS bracket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites




Originally Posted by Kenny D

Got the chance to go to Bay Hill on Thursday... what a freaking beautiful course, the 18th is a great hole. My prediction is BUBBA will wield the sword.  With Levin imploding today and Tiger out of the question with his spotty consistency, I think it clears a path for Bubba to make a strong run.  Steve Marino started playing like a champ and I do want to see Ricky win given his strong relationship with Arnie (and to get that first win..) BTW side note.. Gary Woodland could possibly be one of the longest iron players I've ever seen, absolute crazy. Lets hope this prediction is better than my POS bracket.


Isn't it though? I went yesterday and texted my wife that for my birthday, I want a round on that course! I got to see both Bubba & Tiger eagle #6 but Tiger was way too inconsistant. I'd really like to see Bubba take it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3828 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • Above, or you could also make yourself a set of homemade speed training aids, instructions are all over the internet.
    • Day 202.  This evening, I spent ten minutes hitting balls.  I noticed my rehearsal swings weren't getting to where I expected and that my front arm was folding almost at setup.  I wonder if this was the issue yesterday?  I will have to pay more attention going forward.  By the way, I say "the issue yesterday" as if I hit the ball horribly.  Other than the first shot O.B. (which was also my first shot of the day -- range was closed), I played quite well, beating the 10 handicap mark on strokes gained by nearly a full stroke, and if we ignore the opening O.B. (which I maintain wouldn't have happened if I had been able to hit a few balls to warm up -- yes, it still counts of course), I'm under my handicap in SG:D for the day, too.  
    • Welcome to TST! Golf is a grand journey we all love around here. It’s disastrously wonderful. Cheers!
    • Day 48: Worked on priority piece with 4-iron. Multiple rehearsals between balls. Focused on having a quiet swing,
    • I nominate @billchao, he’s got 61 pages of posts on MySwing thread for crying out loud
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Avanh
      Avanh
      (34 years old)
    2. DesertTime
      DesertTime
      (73 years old)
    3. Kersys
      Kersys
      (30 years old)
    4. takemoney
      takemoney
      (30 years old)
    5. trapdodger
      trapdodger
      (50 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...