IGNORED

Who will win the 2011 Masters CONTEST

BrushCaddy
Note: This thread is 4736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who will win the Masters???

Reply to this post with your prediction of the winner and their overall score for the tournament and the first three people to reply correctly with player and score will win a prize.

• The first person to reply with both correct answers wins a Brush Caddy, portable golf club brush and a $25 gift card to Nailed it Golf.
  • The second and third people to reply with the correct answers will each win a Brush Caddy.

One entry per member.

If no one guesses the actual score, I’ll use the closest guess to determine the winners.

If still no one wins then I’ll create another contest to determine how to determine the winner.

I’m a beginner entrepreneur so please support my business venture, check out my site www.golfbrushcaddy.com and tell a friend.  I will be continuing the promotion for Sand Trap members of $5 off thru the month of April.  Use the promo code “TST2011” at check out to get your discount.  If you buy one now with the promotion and you end up winning the contest, I’ll reimburse your costs.

Entries need to be made before the 2011 Masters begins.

Good Luck!

P.S.  I’m going with Bubba at -15

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuchar at -11.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

tiger? haha. the way he has been playing, my guess would be even par. I want him to win really bad. I hate all the crap he did, but as a golfer, he is my fav and I want him to win like he did years ago.....easily.

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

Tiger Woods at 9 under par.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Laird -12

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

lee westwood   -13

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Dustin Johnson -12

In My Bag: Nike SQ Dymo Str8 fit driver Nike SQ 13* 3 wood Nickent 3dx 20* hybrid Wilson Pi5 irons 3-PW Cleveland CG 12 52* Nike VR Pro Forged Wedge 56* & 60* Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II Putter

Bubba Watson 279 (-9).

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Mickelson at -10.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Tiger at -7

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Note: This thread is 4736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!