• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • A friend and I played in a four-ball tournament and the best we could do is 85. The course is a very difficult lbut none the less we just couldn't get it together.
    • I got the feeling it was so political with her that she couldn't see the reality that was right before her eyes.  Scary, huh?
    • It's hard to fix stupid
    • I'll even agree with this!  Fast paced golfers are not fast because they are in a cart or are walking, it is basically their golfing ethics. I play Ready golf because I think that is the most appropriate, not just for me, but for everybody else on the course.
    • I saw a clip on the news a few nights ago.  They interviewed a mom whose young son contracted Covid-19.  He suffered tremendously, almost didn't make it... weeks and weeks of recovery.  He pulled through with a lot of long term Covid issues still ongoing.  The reporter asked the mom is she would now get the vaccine herself.  Her response was firm and fast, "Nope!"
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Club Rat
      Club Rat
      (69 years old)
    2. Jrod5657
      Jrod5657
      (37 years old)
    3. Satch Master
      Satch Master
      (25 years old)
    4. TheGolfBallGuy
      TheGolfBallGuy
      (55 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...