IGNORED

What is clipped on or fastened to your golf bag?

pueblo
Note: This thread is 4354 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Brush and a bag medallion from college

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Two towels.  One I use, and one a buddy picked up for me at the Old Course that just looks good.  A USGA bag tag as well.  Oh, and the shoulder strap is attached as well.

I'm shocked how many of you have a bag without a shoulder strap???  :)

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

Originally Posted by Bryan SD2

Oh, and the shoulder strap is attached as well.

I'm shocked how many of you have a bag without a shoulder strap???  :)

I don't consider that "clipped" to the bag, I see that as an integral part of the bag.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Fourputt

I don't consider that "clipped" to the bag, I see that as an integral part of the bag.

Well.... It's "clipped" somehow right???

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

Originally Posted by Bryan SD2

Well.... It's "clipped" somehow right???

My shoulder straps are not 'clipped" to the bag. Nobody mentioned "legs for my standbag' or "a handle and pockets" either.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Two towels: a green no-logo one that easily clips off in case I want to take it with me onto the green to clean my ball, and a blue one with a Caltech logo that's a bit bigger and better for cleaning clubs.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

A towel (sometimes black, sometimes red) and a USGA bag tag.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

A towel and tees. The rest is in the pockets.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

2 towels and my club cleaner brush.

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

2 towels, club cleaning brush and a small case for carrying my Bushnell Neo GPS.

Mark Boyd of the Clan Boyd
"Retired in my Dreams"

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

A towel (sometimes black, sometimes red) and a USGA bag tag.

Do you mean at different points of the round or you have more than one towel? What are you wiping up?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• 1 year later...

Cleveland Browns bag tag, Kent State MBA bag tag, Auburn University bag tag, four-leaf clover keyring.

The last two were gifts from Moxie Dawn. Who doesn't exist.

I've got several towels (one for my face and hands, one for clubs), a USGA tag, and my brush attached near the ball compartment, so it's easy to reach when I'm carrying the club while I walk (and so I can scrub my clubs while I walk).

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4354 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!