Sign in to follow this  
pueblo

What is clipped on or fastened to your golf bag?

Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

47 posts / 4249 viewsLast Reply

Two towels.  One I use, and one a buddy picked up for me at the Old Course that just looks good.  A USGA bag tag as well.  Oh, and the shoulder strap is attached as well.

I'm shocked how many of you have a bag without a shoulder strap???  :)

Originally Posted by Bryan SD2

Oh, and the shoulder strap is attached as well.

I'm shocked how many of you have a bag without a shoulder strap???  :)

I don't consider that "clipped" to the bag, I see that as an integral part of the bag.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Plain green towel, club brush, leather keychain with a "K" stamp. I'll clip my keys to my bag if I'm at the range.

Originally Posted by Fourputt

I don't consider that "clipped" to the bag, I see that as an integral part of the bag.

Well.... It's "clipped" somehow right???

Originally Posted by Bryan SD2

Well.... It's "clipped" somehow right???

My shoulder straps are not 'clipped" to the bag. Nobody mentioned "legs for my standbag' or "a handle and pockets" either.

Two towels: a green no-logo one that easily clips off in case I want to take it with me onto the green to clean my ball, and a blue one with a Caltech logo that's a bit bigger and better for cleaning clubs.

A towel and tees. The rest is in the pockets.

2 towels, club cleaning brush and a small case for carrying my Bushnell Neo GPS.

I use a cart and weight is important so I removed the strap and legs from my bag but then I've got a least that much weight hanging off my bag!

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

A towel (sometimes black, sometimes red) and a USGA bag tag.

Do you mean at different points of the round or you have more than one towel? What are you wiping up?

Cleveland Browns bag tag, Kent State MBA bag tag, Auburn University bag tag, four-leaf clover keyring.

The last two were gifts from Moxie Dawn. Who doesn't exist.

I've got several towels (one for my face and hands, one for clubs), a USGA tag, and my brush attached near the ball compartment, so it's easy to reach when I'm carrying the club while I walk (and so I can scrub my clubs while I walk).

Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!