IGNORED

Is this a fair deal?

Note: This thread is 3769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have decided to sell my Slingshots and move onto something a little nicer ( the Wilson Staff Ci9s )

I also have a new driver now in my sig so I am selling my old Nike VR Str* Fit too

I am also selling my Nike 4 Wood because I hardly ever hit it

So I have the Driver, Irons and 4 wood up for sale for $450 CAD

Is this a fair price? Or too high? Irons are one season old, 4 wood is half a season, Driver has been used only once on the course...all of it is mint condition

Opinions welcome!

thanks guys

looks a little high to me. Look up the values at the pga value guide and add 20% to each price. That will take you to about 270 tops if your lucky. You have to be selling stuff that is in high demand and this stuff isnt really. You will probably be better off selling them seperate but you can always try selling as a package. Ive noticed when selling used golf equipment you have to practically give the stuff away unless its something like an R11 driver that just came out or mizuno irons etc.

Originally Posted by motteler621

looks a little high to me. Look up the values at the pga value guide and add 20% to each price. That will take you to about 270 tops if your lucky. You have to be selling stuff that is in high demand and this stuff isnt really. You will probably be better off selling them seperate but you can always try selling as a package. Ive noticed when selling used golf equipment you have to practically give the stuff away unless its something like an R11 driver that just came out or mizuno irons etc.

Ok thanks

I dropped it to $400...see how it goes....someone might bite ....if not I'll drop it to $300

If they are really in mint contition I look at it like this:

Irons: Can reasonably expect 175-200

Driver: At least 100

Wood: 50-75

So your looking at around 375-400 as a solid price....

Originally Posted by ajschn06

If they are really in mint contition I look at it like this:

Irons: Can reasonably expect 175-200

Driver: At least 100

Wood: 50-75

So your looking at around 375-400 as a solid price....

global golf has the fairway wood (sq dymo) in good condition for 39.99, Ive never got the same price as a reputable site for my clubs.

driver- about 100, like you said and it will sell.

irons : who knows, be happy if you get 175.

That makes the total at about 300. Ive sold alot of equipment on ebay and forums. It will just sit at too high of a price

Note: This thread is 3769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.