IGNORED

New Here, New To Golf

RedHead7
Note: This thread is 4925 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello All,

Like the title says, I am new to golf (been once in my life last week).  I had decided this past winter that I wanted to start and I got the chance to go out with one of my friends.  I played absolutely terrible and I still loved every minute of it.  I have a lot to work on and I have been finding some good information posted on this forum, that's why I joined.  If anyone has some insight to where there are great tips and pointers for beginners, I would love the shove in the right direction.  Thanks for listening!

What's In My Bag...

Burner Driver (10.5°)

Burner Superfast 2.0 3-Fairway Wood

Burner Superfast 2.0 Rescue (18°)

X-20 Irons

White Hot XG Putter

Welcome. It's always good when you can still enjoy golf even if you don't play that great.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to the forums. A lot of good stuff on here. Glad to see you took to golf, I did the same thing back in August. Went out played crappy and loved every second. Good luck I am told it gets better. Ha ha

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Thanks for all the responses!  I am hoping to get out as much as possible, but it is hard to go right now because I am just finishing up college and I have no money haha.

What's In My Bag...

Burner Driver (10.5°)

Burner Superfast 2.0 3-Fairway Wood

Burner Superfast 2.0 Rescue (18°)

X-20 Irons

White Hot XG Putter

Note: This thread is 4925 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!