• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Things that make you go, "Hmmmm...". Large study finds COVID-19 is linked to a substantial drop in intelligence      
    • I was pretty lukewarm on "Guardians" originally, but it has already grown on me. I like the logo of the G with wings over the baseball quite a bit. 
    • Decided to go out yesterday afternoon as a solo walker.  I expected to join a group but when I arrived there was no one on the first 3 holes so off I went solo.  Eventually caught a guy and his girlfriend (not good and very slow) but they let me through at the turn. I played brilliantly save for a few shots.  The one fairway I missed was a stroke & distance penalty.  Missed two birdie putts from inside 6 feet.  The 16th & 17th holes have very sloped greens.  While I was on both in regulation, 20 feet away, the result was 3-putt bogeys on each.  Ultimately, I was very happy with my 78 despite the stumbles.  My game has come a long way after being in the dumps for most all of 2021. p.s. I should mention that I play a blended set of tees at this course to shorten the length to about 6,050 yards.  This is no Oakland Hills.
    • I broke 90 with an 89 at Oak Run golf course in Dahinda, IL. I'll update on the goals thread and next up is breaking 85.   Thank you!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Armando Araujo
      Armando Araujo
      (46 years old)
    2. chris3putt
      chris3putt
      (54 years old)
    3. CrazyHorsePete
      CrazyHorsePete
      (34 years old)
    4. DHak20
      DHak20
      (44 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...