• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Just some video... This video is a weaker grip, just right hand more on top. I just try to keep my focus on the ball a lot more... Face on view... Not with the weaker right hand.    Right now my misses are... 1) Thin (either playable, 1-2 grooves, or just a flippy thin shot) 2) Straight draws 3) Big push cuts Got to Figure out a way to be less in to out? 
    • Played what I call my other local course today.  94 (46 / 48).  This course is one of the most improved in the area.  Really enjoyed the round.  Takeaways for the day, had pars on two hole on each side, hit 6 of 14 fairways (the balance were no more than two yards off the fairway - feeling good about the big stick), 4 of 18 GIR with another 3 nGIR, total of 40 putts, however I had 4 holes where I 3 putted.  Looking to play there again soon.  
    • Rules I see broken all the time in tournaments. Examples:  Rotating the ball in place on the green without marking.  Dropping farther than two club lengths from lateral penalty area to avoid dropping on a cart path.  Declaring unmarked bare ground as "GUR". (A USGA video actually implies this is OK.) Taking free relief for a lost ball that embedded.  Backstopping.  Other examples? How do you "protect the field" while maintaining serenity? 
    • Can I get a form check for the day 9 drill?  From the conversations as-it-happened, it seems important, and in watching the video, the swing faults described sound very familiar, to the point where one of the faults made me think "isn't that what I'm supposed to do?" ... which makes me think I probably do that, or at least on some level, am trying to. Anyway, in doing the drill today (start-and-stop), I can't help but feel I missed something, so I'm hoping I can get some feedback to let me know if I'm doing this right or wrong, in hopes I can move into doing it correctly.     
    • looks like they was already a Cleveland Guardians. An amateur roller derby team.       
  • Today's Birthdays

1. chriswuk
      chriswuk
      (30 years old)
    2. Gero
      Gero
      (78 years old)
    3. nettscore
      nettscore
      (50 years old)
    4. RandMart3
      RandMart3
      (69 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...