IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a home course web site. I live in West Palm Beach and the only time it's truly affordable to play golf is after the temperatures are in the 90 - 100 degree range and the misquitoes are large enough to carry you off the course, so I only get to play once in a while. I would love to play at Lake Worth municiple right on the intercoastal waterway, it's a beautiful course and a great view.

If anyone knows of any nice cheap course in WPB, FL I'd love to know about it.

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

I've always wanted to paly indian lakes. let me know if you ever need a fourth.

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

www.colonialcountryclub.org

We have two great courses to choose from. Our South course was once the home of the FedEx St. Jude Classic and is currently ranked the #5 course in the state of Tennesse
In My Bag:

Driver: taylormade.gif R11 TP 9˚ -Diamana Kai'li 65
Woods: cleveland.gif Launcher FL 13˚
Hybrids: titleist.gif909H 19˚, 24˚Irons: mizuno.gif MP-53  5-P Wedges:  mizuno.gif MP-T11 50, 54 titleist.gifBlack Nickel 58.08 Putter: cleveland.gifClassic Black Platinum #2 Ball: titleist.gif ProV1x -  Hole-in-one 4/17/09 www.colonialcountryclub.org

Richmond Hill Golf Club, Toronto, Canada - http://rhgolf.com
What's in the bag:
Driver: 905R 9.5 deg, Graphite Design YS-6+ R Shaft
3 Wood: X Hot 15 deg, Fujikura Banzai R Shaft
Hybrid: Idea A2 OS 4 Iron, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue R Shaft
Irons: 735.CM Stainless Steel 3-P, S300 ShfatsWedges: Vokey Design 200 Series 56.14, Vokey Design Spin Milled 60.8,...

The site is really bad IMHO but here goes http://www.gagolf.is/default

The course is as the club says: "the most northerly 18 hole course in the world" and that has been confirmed by The Royal Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews golfers Handbook. Also check out www.arcticopen.is and visit us next year :) Golf on!

Driver: Smooth 9° E160 regular.
3 wood: Fast 10 15° Wasabi regular.
Hybrid: Fybrid 19.5° V2 regular.
Irons: Ci7 4-GW regular steel.
SW: CG10 56°.Putter: White Hot XG Marxman Mini 34".The rest of my set is still work in progress....

I don't really have a home course, I actually have a few.
The one I play most is at Marine Park http://www.marineparkgolf.com
Their website is "Coming Soon"

The other courses I play can be seen at http://www.golfnyc.com
Douglaston and Van Cortlandt are my favorites!
WITB

Callaway FT-5 11°
Callaway X-HOT 15°
Sonartec HB-001 19° & 23°Callaway X-22 5-PWTitleist Vokey 200 Series 52°Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56°Titleist Vokey Special Grind 60°Scotty Cameron Mizuno M-100

I don't have a home course yet.

"You're not good enough to get mad. Enjoy the round." Arnold Palmer to Jim Leyland.

Driver: Taylormade r5 80 10.5
Irons: Taylormade RAC OS 3-PW True temper reg flex
Hybrid: Nike Rescue 18* graphite stiff flexWedge: Taylormade RAC 56* satinWedge: Cleveland Tour Action 60*Putter: Odyssey White...

Note: This thread is 3554 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!