IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently changed clubs. I now play at Drie Eycken golf club. Before that I played at a small course with only 6 par-3 holes. Now I can play on a 9-hole course with pars 3, 4 and 5. I hope it will improve my playing.
Gear
Driver: G10 10,5° - regular flex
3-Wood: Burner Steel 15°
Hybrids: Benross V5 Escape 20°/3, 23°/4
Irons: Benross VX Combo OS 5i-SWGap Wedge: CG12 52° chrome finishLob Wedge: SM60.08 oil can finishPutter: White Hot XG #5AccessoriesStand Bag: GROMCart Bag: RC08-1Trolley: Big...

You design courses? I find that very intresting, now what did you have to do to get in to course design? Is it your own course? or do you design for a living? Thanks

I think iacas meant he designed the website, not the course

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Don't have one; Play everywhere I can, but it the metro Atlanta area, this is one of my fav's....

www.golfthefrog.com/

Fav in NC is Tobacco Road....

--
Driver: R7 460 9.5 Stiff Shaft
Fairway Woods: Steelhead 3 and 5 Stiff Shaft
Irons: :: R7 CGB Stiff Shaft Steel
Wedges: Vokey 56 / 52 Stiff ShaftPutter: Oddysey White HotBag: R7 Stand bagRangeFinder: (Nikon) LR550Ball Prefer Pro-V1, but usually play what you just lostâ¦..

www.tenisonpark.com

Old Dallas Muni. 36 holes, one of the courses has been updated by D.A. Weibring and co. I learned to play here in the 70's. Lee Trevino used to play and hustle here in the 60's. After he became successful on the Tour, Lee came back a few times to play with some his old friends when I was growing up... quite a scene when Lee was on the premises. You can read a bit about Tenison Park in Lee's book - "The Snake in the Sand Trap".

Snowman0157

Taylormade R9 TP 9.5*w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S (SST PURE)
Callaway FT 3 Wood
Adams Pro Black Hybrid 20* w/ Voodoo NV8 S
MP-68 3-PW irons w/ KBS Tour X-flex (softstepped 1x)
Cleveland CG-12 52.10Cleveland CG-15 DSG 56.08 Vokey Limited Edition 60-V w/ KBS black nickel S-FlexCircle T Beached Center Shaft...

Note: This thread is 3563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!