IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my home course that i live on btw. it is a fairly easy course, but lovely to play. new challenges every day.

www.arrowheadgolfnaples.com

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Woops, forgot the course where I learned all my bad habits
and had my first birdie, eagle, and hole in one swing.
On the north Oregon Coast--Manzanita GC
A pretty place in the summer!
Jim

My Home course is Croham Hurst
www.chgc.co.uk

I am also an associate member of the club at the Oldest course in the World which we all know is Musselbrugh Old Course ,right?

Please have a look at the Website,the History of the place is something else

www.mocgc.com

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

www.tustinranchgolf.com

I'm not a golf noob as I started playing around 1994 or so, but I'm definitely a hacker. I've been doing a ton of private lessons at TRGC and have played there some, and am working hard to ditch the hacker status. Playing there tomorrow barring heavy rains they are calling for...

- DN
Sun Mountain C-130 Bag - Titanium
Ping G10 Irons PW-5
Ping G10 Driver
Ping G10 21 and 24 HybridsPing G15 17 HybridScotty Newport 2 Button BackTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 52 (8), 56 (14), and 60 (4)Titleist ProV1Backspin Buddy Groove Sharpener (yes, it works great)Adidas 360 Ltd.

Here is my little home course in Minnesota it is even the home course for my high school team and I work as a cart valet here in the summer. The course isn't very long, but the greens are fast and always have some break to it. Water is every where (13 holes) so you need to know where to miss to stay in play without any penalties. Enjoy!
http://www.stonebrooke.com/

6,475 yds 136 slope 71.7 rating 71 par

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!