IGNORED

How long do you use a ball?

hjimzaf
Note: This thread is 4733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Played my first round of the season yesterday and it was a breakthrough. It wasn't a fantastic score (3 double bogeys on the first 6 holes), but I had zero 3-putts and played the round with 1 ball (a Noodle Long and Soft I'd found last round of 2010). Woot!!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

For me, I use a ball until it gets lost, so during a normal round I usually lose a ball every several holes.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

I use a ball until I cut the cover or wear the dimples off.  I usually lose them long before they get to that point though.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I would think that if you become good enoughthat you notice the decrese in performance from a golf ball that you would be changing the balls more often. I am not very consistant with my shots so i would never notice when the balls are damaged and hurting my game. so i wouldn't change them till the become extremely broken or lost. If you were really consistant, you'd be changing them every round.

Stand back ladies, I'm taking out my driver!

Wedges Irons Driver Wood Putter
Balls Range Finder Gloves and shoes>>>> Could start my own Pro-Shop with this many brand names

I will use a ball until it is unplayable.  My buddies joke that the driving range gives me the balls they are going to throw away.

Note: This thread is 4733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!